What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

Shadow2003

My Britney collection isn't anything special so far: I only have 6 CDs (Oops!, Blackout, Circus, Femme FataleBritney Jean, and Glory) and nothing else. I'm also not planning to expand that collection until the c-ship is dissolved. But I had a thought: I know that other people have been fans for a long time, so their collection must be much bigger than mine! I know that things like the The Singles Collection boxset, Glory: Japan Tour Edition, and others are pretty rare-to-find or very expensive now, but maybe they have something like that...

So, as the title says: what's the rarest or currently hardest-to-find item you have in your Britney collection? :ponderney:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Gee, I don’t have many rare items besides like the UO BOMT pink vinyl, glory fan edition and the first pressing of BOMT with the white cover and the hidden Backstreet Boys commercial. Do you consider that rare? 

The first pressing of ...BOMT sounds pretty rare, yes! :brityes:

A fan edition of Glory? I'm not sure what that is... :embarrassney:

But the ...BOMT pink vinyl from Urban Outfitters was limited edition, yes? If so, that kinda counts too. :brityes:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

The first pressing of ...BOMT sounds pretty rare, yes! :brityes:

A fan edition of Glory? I'm not sure what that is... :embarrassney:

But the ...BOMT pink vinyl from Urban Outfitters was limited edition, yes? If so, that kinda counts too. :brityes:

Oh really? I heard that it’s easy to come by online. I scoured all over used record stores for it, was pretty cheap so thought it wasn’t really that rare. 

Thr fan edition vinyl that had our names in the booklet, I still have it sealed so I don’t even know if my name is even in it or not.

I guess you’re right, but it’s still a small collection. I also have a towel with her picture that I got when I was in Vegas.

I'm from Italy so obviously we have European versions of her albums for example: for BOMT we got a different album cover! In my collection tho, besides all of her studio albums, i have some rare stuff like: Stronger: the remixes, Me Against The Music: the remixes, Someday I Will Understand (EP) and Glory with 18 tracks they both came directly from Japan! B in the mix Vol.1 it's pretty rare to find in stores and GH My Prerogative (Limited Edition) with 2 discs, my "Britney" album has 15 tracks instead of 12, Same for ITZ: 15 instead of 13 and i also have various compilation albums: TSC standard and deluxe (the deluxe edition contains a DVD with 16 videos but the quality sucks, It looks like they downloaded her MVs from her YouTube channel) The Essential Britney Spears, Oops I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears, etc... :)

Considering all of my money goes to rare Sailor Moon merchandise, I really don't have any rare Britney items :orangu: I only have the first pressing of BOMT... which with a quick search on eBay, I've discovered isn't all that rare. :gimmemoar: For a while there, I owned one of the original Pepsi cardboard cutouts (which I don't think was even rare to begin with?) but it got damaged during a move. Everything else I own are things that can be found on eBay for under $30.

Archived