What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

Shadow2003

17 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omg why have I never talked to you before?? Hi fellow Moonie :gloriascary: :hugs: I love the Sera Myu musicals! I mostly collect proplicas, gashapon, scrolls, and honestly anything I see that has to do with SM and is cute. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Almost as soon as you responded, I was informed that a piece of Sailor Venus merchandise had just arrived. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Relatable haha. I've held off from buying the proplicas because how expensive they are. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: . But I've gotten gashapon, posters, a shirt, fans, light-sticks, photo cards. :)

I'd love to see your collection if you are comfortable sharing it in direct messages here on Exhale.  :) 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Almost as soon as you responded, I was informed that a piece of Sailor Venus merchandise had just arrived. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Relatable haha. I've held off from buying the proplicas because how expensive they are. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: . But I've gotten gashapon, posters, a shirt, fans, light-sticks, photo cards. :)

I'd love to see your collection if you are comfortable sharing it in direct messages here on Exhales.  :) 

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: lol I love that. The proplicas can definitely get pricey, that's why I only have the Moon Stick and the first brooch/Disguise Pen set. :flop: Though I'm aiming to get Chibiusa's first brooch soon.

Spoiler

Lately I've been hardcore flopping and w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ spending paychecks on Initial D merchandise. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I would love to share my collection and see yours but can we even share pics through Exhale DMs? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Maybe we can just make a thread in general or something. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

11 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I would love to share my collection and see yours but can we even share pics through Exhale DMs? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Maybe we can just make a thread in general or something. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Omg I thought we could. Just realized I never checked if we could. :flop: . That sounds like a fun idea though.

(I can't figure out how to re-quote you in this edited message to include your first sentence. :jl: )

Omg I remember the Uranus and Neptune transformation wand proplicas were having a discount sale like.... a while ago and then I forgot to buy them. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg I thought we could. Just realized I never checked if we could. :flop: . That sounds like a fun idea though. :bop:

It's all good, being able to send pics in DMs would be really nice ( @Jordan Miller I'm talking to you :imacoolmom:). I can make a thread, I'm just not sure what to call it. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: 

8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg I remember the Uranus and Neptune transformation wand proplicas were having a discount sale like.... a while ago and then I forgot to buy them. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I hate that I wasn't as in love with them as a lot of other fans were. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Though I do love me some cousins, :jj: I really want the Starlights to get some form of a proplica. I know there were toys released in the 90s, but they're extremely expensive nowadays and aren't of the same quality the newer proplicas are. Seeing as the inner Senshi haven't had any proplica releases though, it's going to be a while. :tiffanycries:

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

I really want the Starlights to get some form of a proplica. I know there were toys released in the 90s, but they're extremely expensive nowadays and aren't of the same quality the newer proplicas are. Seeing as the inner Senshi haven't had any proplica releases though, it's going to be a while. :tiffanycries:

OMG I have the exact same thoughts. :tiffanycries:

49 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: lol I love that. The proplicas can definitely get pricey, that's why I only have the Moon Stick and the first brooch/Disguise Pen set. :flop: Though I'm aiming to get Chibiusa's first brooch soon.

Reveal hidden contents

Lately I've been hardcore flopping and w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ spending paychecks on Initial D merchandise. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

This would be a great idea.And it looks like even Britney herself is a Sailor Moon fan.She had a stick in her gym and she postet a painted picture of Usagi,I think it was draw by one of her sons.

IDK if they're rare...but Britney used to do a lot of magazine interviews and covers when she came out  (Pop!, Pop Star, Smash hits, TigerBeat, TeenBeat) or whatever they were called. I collected and kept quite a few of those. 

I think she did a Rolling Stone Special Edition with All Britney photos/quotes and I kept that plus a few all britney mags  in a trunk at my parents house. Anyone remember those? 

25 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

IDK if they're rare...but Britney used to do a lot of magazine interviews and covers when she came out  (Pop!, Pop Star, Smash hits, TigerBeat, TeenBeat) or whatever they were called. I collected and kept quite a few of those. 

I think she did a Rolling Stone Special Edition with All Britney photos/quotes and I kept that plus a few all britney mags  in a trunk at my parents house. Anyone remember those? 

The Rolling Stone ones are very expensive now. The first one gets sold for 40 dollars.

Do you mean this issue?

$_62.JPG?set_id=880000500F

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The Rolling Stone ones are very expensive now. The first one gets sold for 40 dollars.

Do you mean this issue?

When did this happen. This rarely gets discussed. The media and everybody assumed Madonna was the first female to get the rolling Stone tribute. Even they said it to. Bish, they really hate Britney. Since that 2008 cover story where Jenny said it was the most controlling interview I did with her. Given a list of 2,000,000 thing's can't duscuss. Only was able to talk circus. Blackout was even a banned topic. 

Britney was the first female. Rolling stone pays it dust. Says Madonna followed by Taylor Swift are the only Female artists to have special edition. 

This changes everything. 

@ColdAsFire88

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When did this happen. This rarely gets discussed. The media and everybody assumed Madonna was the first female to get the rolling Stone tribute. Even they said it to. Bish, they really hate Britney. Since that 2008 cover story where Jenny said it was the most controlling interview I did with her. Given a list of 2,000,000 thing's can't duscuss. Only was able to talk circus. Blackout was even a banned topic. 

Britney was the first female. Rolling stone pays it dust. Says Madonna followed by Taylor Swift are the only Female artists to have special edition. 

This changes everything. 

@ColdAsFire88

LOL Rolling Stone used to LOVE Britney. She was always on a cover anyway? I feel like it came out in 2004 because the magazine has a two side poster inside. One from her infamous 1999 cover and the other side was her 2003 cover. 

I was always so bummed when RS stopped making the huge square magazine and converted into slender rectangle ones. I think the vinyl shaped magazines helped them stand out. Heres a link to one online.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-Rolling-Stone-Magazine-SPECIAL-82PG-W-POSTER-/383400680105

I used to collect magazines but my OCD step mom would have yard sales and I’d have to sell then donate stuff...she knew how much I love Britney so I didnt have to part ways with Britney mags lol. They still better be in my trunk :liar:

On 9/13/2020 at 11:52 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

This changes everything. 

@ColdAsFire88

But this special is out there.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Both Madonna and Britney has the most Rolling Stone covers.Britney alone has around 7 if I´m not wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 10:57 PM, Puppy said:

Oh! I thought it wasn’t that hard to find since I picked it up from a place that sells used entertainment. They had a small chain so I combed their Britney sections looking for the white cover, there’s always like one or two and I bought stylish clothes from astroworld merch as well, listened to them for the hidden track and returned the ones that didn’t for an exchange of store credit and just repeated the the cycle. Looking back it was rather stupid of me and I wasted physical effort when I could’ve just did more online digging for the same item without all the work but I was proud when I finally found it.

Ohh I guess my efforts proves it is rare...

Yeah, you are right it is rare.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:04 PM, Cinderella85 said:

Do you mean this issue?

Oh my God (in sweet Britney voice) 

I do have a copy of this one from Buenos Aires, ARG. It was a gift of my cousin when I visited him.

Funfact: He didn't give me the Poster.

The Poster:

Britney Spears - <span data-hashtag=#TBT! My Rolling Stone cover photo from... | Facebook" data-ratio="100.00" width="225" src="https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSS05D0fwOBDa1wGnH30PhUBx1YYohFcD_-uQ&usqp=CAU" />

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Archived