What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

Shadow2003

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2020 at 3:02 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Is the original pressing of BJ with the track listing error rare? I’m mean, not many people bought it.  :uknowit:

Well, not many people bought it, that's true (:jj:), but my copy of the deluxe edition also has the error on it, so I guess it's not that rare (but still rare :jj:).

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, I think so...

Oh! I thought it wasn’t that hard to find since I picked it up from a place that sells used entertainment. They had a small chain so I combed their Britney sections looking for the white cover, there’s always like one or two and I bought them, listened to them for the hidden track and returned the ones that didn’t for an exchange of store credit and just repeated the the cycle. Looking back it was rather stupid of me and I wasted physical effort when I could’ve just did more online digging for the same item without all the work but I was proud when I finally found it.

Ohh I guess my efforts proves it is rare...

• 7 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, AmorProhibido said:

Considering all of my money goes to rare Sailor Moon merchandise, I really don't have any rare Britney items :orangu: I only have the first pressing of BOMT... which with a quick search on eBay, I've discovered isn't all that rare. :gimmemoar: For a while there, I owned one of the original Pepsi cardboard cutouts (which I don't think was even rare to begin with?) but it got damaged during a move. Everything else I own are things that can be found on eBay for under $30.

We both have the same struggle!I´m too a fan of Sailor Moon and Britney. Both have the most items you can collect from a show/a star (except maybe Madonna and Michael) and the rarest ones and most expensive ones.Harry Potter/Disney has a lot of merch too, but just a handful is very expensive. I just bought a Kelly Clarkson T-Shirt for 3,00! Euro. That was so refreshing! Britney Shirts a usually around 30 Euros! Why must Britney's stuff be so expensive?:ugh:

10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

We both have the same struggle!I´m too a fan of Sailor Moon and Britney. Both have the most items you can collect from a show/a star (except maybe Madonna and Michael) and the rarest ones and most expensive ones.Harry Potter/Disney has a lot of merch too, but just a handful is very expensive. I just bought a Kelly Clarkson T-Shirt for 3,00! Euro. That was so refreshing! Britney Shirts a usually around 30 Euros! Why must Britney's stuff be so expensive?:ugh:

Yes I definitely agree, I'm always amazed by the amount of Sailor Moon and Britney merch out there. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Even if it does get hella pricey... :katyclown: Just a few days ago, I spent $80 for Sailor Moon gashapon AKA pieces of plastic. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Spoiler

And then I have the audacity to wonder why I'm so broke. :makeup: :jeanluc:

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes I definitely agree, I'm always amazed by the amount of Sailor Moon and Britney merch out there. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Even if it does get hella pricey... :katyclown: Just a few days ago, I spent $80 for Sailor Moon gashapon AKA pieces of plastic. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Hide contents

Yes,this is so bad!:ugh: I had to do some extra work to achieve Britney merch like the tourbooks otherwise I would not  be able to buy it.No I want to have some of the Sailor Moon pullips. But they cost between 200-300 Euros for just one! I I want  to have 7 from 30 I think are out.How can achieve it?! I mean all 30?Now the 4 dolfi is out.I think one cost 300 Euros or so.And Naoko seems to care more about the wealthy fans.So much designer and exclusiv stuff.Were a tiny piece with bad quality cost a few hundred Euros.

54 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I have finally met other Britney fans who also collect Sailor Moon merchandise. :OMGney:

Although most of the rare Sailor Moon merch I have is from the older Japanese official Sailor Moon musicals. :jl: 

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I have finally met other Britney fans who also collect Sailor Moon merchandise. :OMGney:

Although most of the rare Sailor Moon merch I have is from the older Japanese official Sailor Moon musicals. :jl: 

Omg why have I never talked to you before?? Hi fellow Moonie :gloriascary: :hugs: I love the Sera Myu musicals! I mostly collect proplicas, gashapon, scrolls, and honestly anything I see that has to do with SM and is cute. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived