What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

Shadow2003

On 9/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I don't have many rare items, besides the UO vinyls, I have that BOMT Funko that comes with the tshirt and I bought this promo single with N Sync that I found at a thrift shop

R-558082-1275314146.jpeg.jpg

It has the Rodney Jerkins remix of OIDIA, One Kiss From You, Girl in the Mirror and Heart

I have that too! That is rare. it was released limited time at McDonald's in the US.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dark.Knight said:

as far as I know, the security would make the people return that $3 hat

As insane as it sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re worried about people trying to collect her DNA from her hair which is why they take them back. Which then begs the question... why even throw it?!

8 hours ago, ss0725 said:

As insane as it sounds, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re worried about people trying to collect her DNA from her hair which is why they take them back. Which then begs the question... why even throw it?!

but there's not much of a chance to get her actual real hair. it's all extensions and glue.

I have a bunch of video tapes of various Britney performances, appearances, interviews, news clips, etc. from '99-'04.    If she was on TV during that time, I had my tape(s) ready to hit record.  

The Single Collection box set.  

The Femme Fatale premium fan edition.  

The Piece of Me t-shirt & cup from Planet Hollywood.  

On 12/31/2019 at 11:49 AM, falka said:

I remember there was sort of grocery list :airpls: with new **** listed on it.

Would U pin that? :tehe:

Haha no theres no ****. Just junk food ect cereals teeth whitening strips magazines blah blah. Ones on the back of a script. The others on scraps of paper. 

Back in the day when she was on the mickey mouse club I wrote in to a few mouseketeers(unfortunately I didn't write to Britney so I didn't get a photo/signature from her) but I have a mini book/magazine where it talks about the MMC and the cast.. there's photos ect, the whole cast is in it so Britney is in it too obviously. That's the only thing I have that I'd consider rare lol. They're all somewhere in a box in storage..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived