What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the Britney Jean cd 

a microphone...she's never used it

Probably the Radar promo CD when it was planned to be released during the Blackout era @Shadow2003 Radar 2008 Promo CD  

10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

as far as I know, the security would make the people return that $3 hat

Yep! So dumb

Before the concert starts security would explain to us (GA L) that Britney would be throwing the hat but you have to give it back to them so don't kill anyone for it...

I think they can spring for a new hat each night and maybe drop 3 lbs less of the confetti...

• Like 3
14 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

Probably the Radar promo CD when it was planned to be released during the Blackout era

tumblr_pxw9vkFaxO1qhznl3o1_1280.jpg

@Shadow2003 Radar 2008 Promo CD

Ooh, that's cool! You've been blessed by Godney with a copy of her best, most legendary and iconic work, "Radar"! :mcry:

...But I'm kinda more interested by that huge Femme Fatale boxset in the background. :badgirl: I know that's expensive as **** and pretty rare. What does it contain? :ineedthetruth:

12 hours ago, onyxfatale said:

I have a hat from the Crazy 2k tour!

Ugh I'm so jealous! :tiffanycries: I love the Crazy 2k tour so much :yasqueen:

• Like 2

Idk probably the limited edition Target edition of Blackout with “Outta This World” on it.  Prob pretty easy to come by online for cheap though.

I also have the *NSYNC & Britney Spears CD that McDonalds sold back in like 2000 which maybe kind of rare lol...it’s got a couple of remixes and B-sides on it.

Or maybe a top hat from the Circus tour?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Idk probably the limited edition Target edition of Blackout with “Outta This World” on it.  Prob pretty easy to come by online for cheap though.

I also have the *NSYNC & Britney Spears CD that McDonalds sold back in like 2000 which maybe kind of rare lol...it’s got a couple of remixes and B-sides on it.

The Target edition of Blackout is rarer than the Japanese edition, I think... :thinkney:

I see you're another person with a Britney-related McDonald's item, so that's cool! :yay:

Also, a hat from a tour? That's rare, cool, faded, and amazing, yes! :rihclap:

• Like 1
On 9/16/2019 at 6:58 AM, Shadow2003 said:

Ooh, that's cool! You've been blessed by Godney with a copy of her best, most legendary and iconic work, "Radar"! :mcry:

...But I'm kinda more interested by that huge Femme Fatale boxset in the background. :badgirl: I know that's expensive as **** and pretty rare. What does it contain? :ineedthetruth:

It's the Femme Fatale Premium Fan Edition. It's a book, it has the entire photoshoot and it has the 17 track edition of the album plus the Hold It Against Me 7" single in vinyl

https://www.mybritneycollection.com/2011/06/femme-fatale-premium-fan-edition.html

FF+PFE+1.pngFF+PFE+11.png

FF+PFE+17.pngFF+PFE+26.png

I wish they released more books like this for her other albums. Imagine Blackout or Circus :gaspney:

• Like 3
On 9/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, G-unit said:

That target edition is super rare. Just like @Shadow2003mentioned, it's easier to buy the Japanese edition of Blackout than to find the Target edition 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Glory Japan Tour Edition (they are out of print and had to pay $50 for it :airpls:)

The other items I own are Japanese editions of BOMT, OOPS and In The Zone. I specifically chose Japanese editions for those because they have the most tracks.

Deluxe editions of Circus and BJ, GH: My Prerogative.

I'm on the look out for Femme Fatale and BO Japanese editions.

I wanted to buy Single Collection Boxset too but it's too expensive.

• Like 2