What's the rarest item in your Britney collection?

Shadow2003

48 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

Excellent, this is what the entire fan base needs to do. :)

You could still expand your collection by buying second hand items on eBay, though!

Well, maybe... but I don't know. I mean, I wanna support Britney too, and the best way to do that is to buy new items, but currently, we all know what's going on, so I'll wait with the support. I have all her albums downloaded from the internet on my laptop, so I'm good for now. :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Does anyone have that Purple Blow Up Chair from 1999?? I swear it’s impossible to find, and even harder to find in good/unopened condition. But I NEED one.

My gay nearly 30 year old *** wants to be “Coolin’ Like Britney!”  :tiffanycries:   :crying1:

P0.jpg

OMG, that's so cool! :gaspney: I, too, would love to be stylin' like Britney! :checkit:

17 hours ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I’d say the singles collection box set, bomt pink vinyl and My dolls probably have the most value . I have all of the ones from her doll collection. 

Ugh, the doll collection sounds so cool! :mcry: I don't know why, but these sorts of dolls sound so adorable and amazing to me, I'd love to have them! :crying3:

1 hour ago, Sonyeri said:

This...it's funny how I posted it on a latin forum when it came out and now it's tagged everywhere on the internet, my hand is famous :airpls:

And...notice the fail (?) :jj: on  not including radar on the Blackout trackllist 

2wrf052-4.jpg

2zjdjiv-1.jpg

Ooh, I've seen Blackout / Circus 2-packs on eBay, but never with this album cover! :gaspney:

Also, how disrespectful and nasty is that? :ugh: "Radar" isn't really "Radar" if it's not featured on at least 2 Britney albums. :jj: :heresthetea: :jj:

1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Also, just wondering, but during Britney: Piece Of Me 2.0, every performance of "Work *****" had Britney throwing her hat to the audience. Did any of you ever catch it? If so, do you have it? :ineedthetruth:

as far as I know, the security would make the people return that $3 hat

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

as far as I know, the security would make the people return that $3 hat

Aww, that'd be a shame... :disappointed:

I mean, I get that both Britney: Piece Of Me and the Piece Of Me World Tour didn't exactly look like the most high-budget shows out there, but they surely had enough money to get a new hat for every night, right? :ineedthetruth:

18 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Aww, that'd be a shame... :disappointed:

I mean, I get that both Britney: Piece Of Me and the Piece Of Me World Tour didn't exactly look like the most high-budget shows out there, but they surely had enough money to get a new hat for every night, right? :ineedthetruth:

you'd think :badthoughts:

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Does anyone have that Purple Blow Up Chair from 1999?? I swear it’s impossible to find, and even harder to find in good/unopened condition. But I NEED one.

My gay nearly 30 year old *** wants to be “Coolin’ Like Britney!”  :tiffanycries:   :crying1:

P0.jpg

I might still have mine at my parents house in storage! Haha that thing was the focal point of my room, my nearly 30 year old married mom *** wants to be “groovin’ like Britney” so bad 

I bought the most stuff around 2012.When I was a teen,around 2000,I just bought CD´s,magazins´s and books.Because I don´t had the possibility and the money to buy other merch.Things I bought in the past for less money are very rare now,like the movie "Crossroads.".The most expensive thing back then was my "Baby One More Time "tourbook.Followed by the other ones and my stand up displays and the valentine´s card´s.Nowadays nearly everything I have is rare,especially in my country.When there is something on Ebay from Britney,then a piece cost between 20-40 Euro.Back then is was not that expensive.Even the Britney dolls have very high prizes now.I´m sad because I still need so much.My favorite pieces are the Onyxs Hotel key,the bracelet,the Baby tourbook and the stuff lamb.

Archived