New IG Post - Getting ready for a meal

alienatedNey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I’ll get crap for this but..i understand making the best of a bad situation, but flaunting that she’s away and ok alone while her visitation of her kids was essentially stripped from her and missing her kids birthday with no mention of it, is just plain odd. She is not helping her case with stuff like this. It just makes her seem very disconnected and alarmingly far off from reality. 

23 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I know I’ll get crap for this but..i understand making the best of a bad situation, but flaunting that she’s away and ok alone while her visitation of her kids was essentially stripped from her and missing her kids birthday with no mention of it, is just plain odd. She is not helping her case with stuff like this. It just makes her seem very disconnected and alarmingly far off from reality. 

She’s doing what literally EVERY human being does when life deals is a shitty hand. She’s doing things to make herself look good and feel better publicly while she deals with the issues privately. 

2 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

She’s doing what literally EVERY human being does when life deals is a shitty hand. She’s doing things to make herself look good and feel better publicly while she deals with the issues privately. 

But every human isn’t a public figure currently in the middle of a messy alleged fight for her freedom. It’s not a good image to project. Just lay low. 

4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

But every human isn’t a public figure currently in the middle of a messy alleged fight for her freedom. It’s not a good image to project. Just lay low. 

It doesn’t matter if she’s a public figure or not. She’s still doing what we all do so just let her be a human and don’t make more of her actions than intended. The fact that anyone would think she can’t do this because she’s famous...

31 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I don’t think she has a choice in that matter as it seems a mandate of her team to make her post. In that way they seem less controlling and the upside is she gets to have some fun after a decade’s drought.  I’m not sure who is actually winning anymore tho 

5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I'm with you. It's all very sad and at this point I am concerned. Something is not right. I'm worried.

6 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

she obviously wants us to know shes alone. alone on vacation, eating alone. why no company though😞

Folks were saying that she's not able to be alone, very clingy thang and yet boyfriend is working and in the middle of c-s she's learn how to survive by herself :heresthetea: Not losing mind cuz boyfriend is working, not flipping the **** when teenagers spend more time with their dad.
btw I think her kids may be more disrespectful towards her than average kid would be :joanne:.

6 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

she obviously wants us to know shes alone. alone on vacation, eating alone. why no company though😞

Britney isn't allowed to socialize with people other than her family and childhood friends. Eveyone has to be screened and approved by her abusive father. Notice how she hasn't made new friends in over a decade. We've only seen boyfriends come and go. 

18 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Maybe she's indeed okay with her situation. Who knows anymore...

Archived