Jump to content

Nikki Deloach (from MMC) talks Britney


chlorella

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Damn she said Britney acted like she didn’t recognize Justin at the VMA’s

Can you blame her? When you meet your ex you want to feel and look your best. Britney wasn't in the right frame of mind. Justin was an ******* who kicked her while she was down. I'm glad she paid him dust. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Can you blame her? When you meet your ex you want to feel and look your best. Britney wasn't in the right frame of mind. Justin was an ******* who kicked her while she was down. I'm glad she paid him dust. 

Not to mention he talked her into giving the okay to use a look a like in the CMAR video, trying to downplay the consequences controversial part. I also heard she called him to stop him from auctioning off their love letters even if it was for charity, I too would pretend he doesn’t exist because he was acting like a baby. 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

This was such a cute little walk down memory lane. Regarding her with Wade I love that she mentioned they were both doing their own thing. No two wrongs don't make a right but she def did get the worst of it from their break up while he flourished.

 

It was a nice interview, it kind of made me sad when it was over to think of her reality now.

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment

Didn't hear the whole interview yet, first I wanted to hear that small part from Twitter and she says Britney became the most famous person in the world at only 15?? :xfactorlook: 

Britney was 15 in 1997. Not even the BOMT single was out yet, I know she was still very young but no need to blow it up. She didn't became really famous until 1999.

Link to comment

I always support Britney and I’m always on her side but guys, she cheated on him! I’m sorry but cheating doesn’t have any excuse, he acted normal, he was hurt and he dumped her, made a song and a video of how he felt and talked a little bad about her ex who cheated on him! Stop making him look like the devil for dumping Britney after SHE cheated!

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I always support Britney and I’m always on her side but guys, she cheated on him! I’m sorry but cheating doesn’t have any excuse, he acted normal, he was hurt and he dumped her, made a song and a video of how he felt and talked a little bad about her ex who cheated on him! Stop making him look like the devil for dumping Britney after SHE cheated!

Then as she was unfaithful,Justin has to humiliate her, insult her, make her guilty, talk about her  intimate relationship ,be a misogyne ,talk about oral *** in the radio, go with an inflatable doll to some awards, right, that's your thought?how sad!.

Justin was unfaithful in the whole relationship, on the dates where the thing happened with Wade,Justin was with Tonya Mitchell.

Britney made several mistakes:

-First: don't break her relationship with Justin.

-Second:not to tell Justin that she was confused and ask for time.

-Third:allow all the humiliations ,public insults Justin made to her and allow Justin to lie, manipulate the situation for his own benefit.

What Justin did is much more disgusting and less ethical that Britney did.

By the way Britney was the person who broke their relationship definitely.(I remind you that there were two pauses,Justin broke the relationship first and then she did it).

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I always support Britney and I’m always on her side but guys, she cheated on him! I’m sorry but cheating doesn’t have any excuse, he acted normal, he was hurt and he dumped her, made a song and a video of how he felt and talked a little bad about her ex who cheated on him! Stop making him look like the devil for dumping Britney after SHE cheated!

I agree with you to a certain extent. I don't think anyone blames him for dumping her because we can all agree cheating is a shitty thing to do, much less it being with a mutual friend. But he wasn't exactly innocent there were several account on when he's been accused of it too so when he did his whole press tour for his justified album the whole victim thing seemed ingenuine and hypocritical.

 

But even then a year or two of being bitter is understandable. When you've been cheated I completely agree you're gonna be angry and hurt and act accordingly but I think another thing that got people was he continued to talk about her a decade after the fact, and it was always conveniently around when he was promoting something.it was a cop out she has had her karma look at what she is going through now and he knew dropping her name would get people talking he def used her. He's backed off since people have called him out.

 

I say all this to make a point I don't think he gets blames for being hurt. It's that he continued to beat her down while she was already rock bottom all while playing the I'll always love her and be there for her hero. And hey I'm a Justin fan too I support both of them so I can see both sides.

 

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I always support Britney and I’m always on her side but guys, she cheated on him! I’m sorry but cheating doesn’t have any excuse, he acted normal, he was hurt and he dumped her, made a song and a video of how he felt and talked a little bad about her ex who cheated on him! Stop making him look like the devil for dumping Britney after SHE cheated!

Justin was/is a cheater.  He cheated on his current wife. Pot, meet Kettle.  How they both handled it spoke volumes. He played a victim narrative, she came out and apologized for her part.  I have mad respect for her for being crucified at the stake.  But she didn’t go around bragging about shagging him or giving away details about their *** life.  That’s just nasty, but that’s what the Man from the Swamp is. I’m glad his career has tanked.  He didn’t deserve it to begin with what with that fake MJ schtick 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is this the first time someone first hand to Britney/Justin has confirmed the Wade rumours for their break up to be true?

Would also have loved to hear some more details about the VMAs ‘07 and whether or not they interacted during Madonna’s LA concert in 2008 where they both performed.

Great podcast listen btw, thanks for sharing!

As far as I know, it’s the first time someone came right out and said what happened that was actually in the “inner circle.” Interesting that she said they were “both doing their own thing,” though. I mean, honestly I stan Brit AND JT but if he was cheating too, that’s pretty shady that he got so bent out of shape over what she did. I get that Wade was his good friend and she absolutely was wrong for doing it but idk...kinda like “don’t point fingers if your hands aren’t clean.” Who knows...they were insanely young, rich, famous, attractive and on tour. It’s definitely not right but I’d be more surprised if they both DIDN'T cheat in some way or another. 

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

  That’s just nasty, but that’s what the Man from the Swamp is. I’m glad his career has tanked.  He didn’t deserve it to begin with what with that fake MJ schtick 

That person was Britney's right hand and worked very hard for her.

That person was the third person and is not to blame for anything in the history of Britney and Justin.

That person was Britney's personal friend since 98/99 and then became a professional shadow partner and that's why the connection with Justin who became friends and they started working together.

That person has never talked about this, when he is in full right and if he was the great disadvantaged .

That person has never spoken bad of her and he has always respected her, not like others(aka Justin,Kevin,Jason Alexander,Columbus Short,Isaac Cohen ,Adnan Ghalib etc ).

This person in the documentary you are talking  doesn't talk about his personal history with Britney, he talk very bit about his professional  job with Britney and Nsync .(when he should have talked about all his work with her and why not about his personal life he has all his right and is part of his life).

It's sad that  Britney fans don't value the work he did with Britney that was probably the best.

And  sad that you are glad that a person' s career has tanked when you have no idea what happened and he has never hurt Britney ,quite the opposite.

 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
37 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

That person was Britney's right hand and worked very hard for her.

That person was the third person and is not to blame for anything in the history of Britney and Justin.

That person was Britney's personal friend since 98/99 and then became a professional shadow partner and that's why the connection with Justin who became friends and they started working together.

That person has never talked about this, when he is in full right and if he was the great disadvantaged .

That person has never spoken bad of her and he has always respected her, not like others(aka Justin,Kevin,Jason Alexander,Columbus Short,Isaac Cohen ,Adnan Ghalib etc ).

This person in the documentary you are talking  doesn't talk about his personal history with Britney, he talk very bit about his professional  job with Britney and Nsync .(when he should have talked about all his work with her and why not about his personal life he has all his right and is part of his life).

It's sad that  Britney fans don't value the work he did with Britney that was probably the best.

And  sad that you are glad that a person' s career has tanked when you have no idea what happened and he has never hurt Britney ,quite the opposite.

 

I think Scrappy was talking about Justin not Wade

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...