New Britney Skateboards ( Update with Pictures)

Garrett

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t stake board, but these are sick. We need new Official Britney Merch. She had so much stuff out in the 2000s. DVDs, toys, CD singles. It was amazing. 

IKR? You can basically get Britney anything. I hate to sound selfish but I was really looking forward to the lifestyle brand and having to rob a bank for them 

22 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t stake board, but these are sick. We need new Official Britney Merch. She had so much stuff out in the 2000s. DVDs, toys, CD singles. It was amazing. 

Aww the glory days, when they used more that 3 of the same promotional photos for her merchandise lol. I don't skate either but I figure I can just hang them

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

IKR? You can basically get Britney anything. I hate to sound selfish but I was really looking forward to the lifestyle brand and having to rob a bank for them 

Back in those days when Pop was so Huge. It was that beat, before hip hop and urban took over the mainstream.  

I was actually looking forward to it as well, all that really came out were some phone cases. Nice ones too, but I was hoping for more.

I guess we’ll have to see what happens after the conservatorship ordeal. I’d like to think that she has something on her mind career-wise. She’s Britney after all, and Britney Spears is a pop music genius. She knows the ****, so I’m still remaining hopeful for the future of her career, and her Art. 

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Back in those days when Pop was so Huge. It was that beat, before hip hop and urban took over the mainstream.  

I was actually looking forward to it as well, all that really came out were some phone cases. Nice ones too, but I was hoping for more.

I guess we’ll have to see what happens after the conservatorship ordeal. I’d like to think that she has something on her mind career-wise. She’s Britney after all, and Britney Spears is a pop music genius. She knows the ****, so I’m still remaining hopeful for the future of her career, and her Art. 

Oh I have no doubt she will focus on her music career, I know she would immediately do everything she has said in the past she wanted to do because Britney seems to be the person who when they say they are gonna do something she will do it. Just like in the Britney era, she said she wanted to name her boy Sean or Preston (not sure which) but look how she stayed true to that and how in her blogs she wanted to do Vegas and she did it.

i definitely think she is more artistic than commercial so I don’t know if she would be enthusiastic to “sell” stuff. I do hope that when she’s free that we see a change in the brand like a growth, like finally releasing a male fragrance (every popstar has done one except her, that’s how out of touch her team is) and more mature image/sound. Also to embrace her **** side, her boys aren’t dumb they know it’s just part of her job they see her perform in skimpy outfits before as kids. 

Also NO MORE RANDEE, omg someone break her fingers so she can’t take another pic again! 

Archived