i’m Britney Spears... Goodnight!

The Greatest Show

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I want and i NEED the whole ...Baby One More Time Tour :crying1:

professional footage, obviously :queenflopga:

BOMT is the only Tour I don’t have in some kind of HD/BluRay quality. Just shitty 1999 Walmart cam-corder videos. Why it was never released is beyond me. It’s literally that crowning jewel to top off my collection.  :wontcry:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

BOMT is the only Tour I don’t have in some kind of HD/BluRay quality. Just shitty 1999 Walmart cam-corder videos. Why it was never released is beyond me. It’s literally that crowning jewel to top off my collection.  :wontcry:

True, idk why they released the VHS/DVD "Live and More" tho... which is the Crazy2k tour but full of cuts and they didn't included "I Will Be There" for some weird ******* reason :badthoughts: also, i still need "The Circus Starring" on DVD... I swear, i hate her incompetent team :rihit:

8 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

True, idk why they released the VHS/DVD "Live and More" tho... which is the Crazy2k tour but full of cuts and they didn't included "I Will Be There" for some weird ******* reason :badthoughts: also, i still need "The Circus Starring" on DVD... I swear, i hate her incompetent team :rihit:

im so mad that they didnt include IWBT. its one of my fave songs off the album

28 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

Check out BSFMbyGavin on Facebook. He has The Best quality fan made items. DVDs, BluRay, singles, everything and some of it is silver back factory pressings. All very high quality. And a new Circus Tour NYC BluRay, but no BOMT Tour. His stuff is a little pricy, but very fabulous. 

26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Can you imagine? Aftere all the critisism?

Everything dark, just a piano and a slowed down version of the song in a lower key and Britney looking like the barbie doll she did that night??

4cbc795da22e38da9adc83df0f7d24ca.jpg

It would have been a better performance than "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart" at the Grammy's... She sounded amazing, but the dancers with those fake wings (?) were pretty messy and all over the place imo :overitkbye:

13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It was 1999. Some things were invented or established later, you know?

12 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Now that I think of it, it's genuinely confusing why we never got a DVD of The Circus Starring Britney Spears. After all, it was Britney's highest-grossing tour and one of the highest-grossing tours by a female artist in history. We already established that her team is very money-hungry, and yet no DVD of that tour was released. I mean, a DVD of her best-selling tour would've brought them even more money and yet they chose to scrap it? That's just confusing. :mhmnod:

1 hour ago, FranzD said:

It was 1999. Some things were invented or established later, you know?

I mean, yeah, back in 1999, video quality wasn't as good as it is today, but still, professional recording is a whole different thing. You can find higher quality videos of Madonna's Blond Ambition World Tour than of the ...BOMT Tour, and that one took place 10 years earlier!

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

im so mad that they didnt include IWBT. its one of my fave songs off the album

12 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Same! and it was single material, if u ask me ;)

No lies detected here! :heresthetea:

As for the OP...

𝐼𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝑜! 

Archived