New IG post - 2007ney back again

Zpark

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, maquisl said:

God, she's wearing the POM bra :mcorangu: (And the one she used in one of her random photoshoots). I think she really likes it :tifflmao:

Watching her in yellow bikini I had one complaint; it was too matchy-matchy, :uknowit:otherwise perfect.  Blackout vol. II  is coming, take that Dua Lipa :lessons:

5 hours ago, colormelou said:

By the way she looks straight out of 2007, hope she’s making a statement with the dark hair and hat. Please Brenda Joan Penny stop being a corrupt POS like the rest of them.

She definitely looks way better with black hair; that's for sure.

If she's blonde she's almost always going to be unfavorably compared to her prime days.

It's crazy how many Blackout vibes she's giving.  It's literally the walking version of the album cover lol.

I think she's sending a sign. Remember at the time, despite of all the drama, she wanted get free, be her real self, and destroy the Britney Brand.

Everything goes full circle. It's like watching her finally becoming her true self :wontcry:

Archived