EDIT. Hilarious Britney in SimGMProductions VIDEOS you probably haven't seen

Lil Jay

I know most of you have watched videos of Britney in SimGMProductions videos (you know, when they make Sims versions of celebrities with funny fictional stories) 

For example that one with Lana del Rey about collaboration, or the interview about collaborating with JT, Diva house with Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and more...

They are all funny, but this one does not include Britney's name in the title cause she is not the main character in it, but I find her very funny and so accurate that you must see it! :nynod:

Britney's part starts at 2:41 but I recommend to watch a whole video:truthtea:

EDIT. There is more:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

I swear I was gonna watch Britney's part only, but then I had to watch the whole thing after seeing how they nailed Beyoncé's voice and accent... LMFAO. I love the collabo between Britney and Lana, too (and Britney's passive aggressive giggle).

2 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

Britney's part starts at 2:41 but I recommend to watch a whole video:truthtea:

That means you never underrestimate my recommendations sis:whatitellu::)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what is this? :mcorangu: :mcorangu: :mcorangu:

The Mariah and Beyoncé conversation is legit amazing, I could totally imagine it happening! :unbelievableney:

And the Britney part! :mcorangu: That's so Britney! :mcorangu: Jesus Christ, did they do an interview with Britney and then incorporate that into the video? :mcorangu:

I love Nicki's accent too! :mcry:

Oh, and Taylor's face... :orangu:

Here is another one with no Britney in the title, she is right at the beginning:britoverit:

Honestly I always just watched episodes with Britney in the title/on thumbnail but now that I've discovered 2 more videos with her I will continue my investigation on this youtube channel:mj: hope to find more Britney roles

9 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

I know most of you have watched videos of Britney in SimGMProductions videos (you know, when they make Sims versions of celebrities with funny fictional stories) 

For example that one with Lana del Rey about collaboration, or the interview about collaborating with JT, Diva house with Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and more...

They are all funny, but this one does not include Britney's name in the title cause she is not the main character in it, but I find her very funny and so accurate that you must see it! :nynod:

Britney's part starts at 2:41 but I recommend to watch a whole video:truthtea:

Brit snapped in this one 

1 hour ago, Lil Jay said:

Here is another one with no Britney in the title, she is right at the beginning:britoverit:

Honestly I always just watched episodes with Britney in the title/on thumbnail but now that I've discovered 2 more videos with her I will continue my investigation on this youtube channel:mj: hope to find more Britney roles

I just saw this! :cuteidk:

Archived