Young Britney dancing & pretty rare pics

I was going thru #britneyspears on Instagram and came across this profile

It has some pics Ive never seen before... I coudnt post all of them ofc but here are a few 

Is this one Britney tho? :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, One Kiss From You said:

Aww so cute and beautiful!!! :nervousney::yay:

I love this instagram account cause it provides us with these incredible rare pics :,)

I just wonder how they got these Jayden videos, especially the one he seems to be at School. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 5:30 PM, One Kiss From You said:

Oh yes i would love to know how they got them

On 9/12/2019 at 5:54 PM, Brunetteknee said:

This account is cool but kind of creepy. How did they even find Jayden’s tik tok account? :receipts2:

Someone was saying here that people went thru Kfeds instagram following list and found out Sean Prestons Instagram where he shares his Snapchat account

I guess people found out Jaydens thru Kevins other son Instagram or smt like that tho bc Kfed doesnt even follow Jayden. And I read someone saying on Twitter I think that some page on Instagram shared their accounts

Anyway, on his Instagram he asks people to follow his tik tok account bc he doesnt have many followers or smt like that 

But still is weird that this page shares his tik tok videos tho

On 9/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

The account itself shouldn’t be shared on here in my opinion if it’s posting those. Creepy af.

I guess youre right and I should have thought better before making these thread. I just thought fans would like to see those old videos of her dancing, doing gymnastics, etc. I only saw Jaydens videos afterwards.

Archived