Do you think the Illuminati has something to do with the cship?

colormelou

Lou Taylor saw someone vulnerable and came up with ideas to save her from the gay demon within. She devised a strategy to make Britney see Jesus -- conservatorship and every trick in the book to make the public agree with the decision and never question it, like a possible smear campaign on the media. In the meantime she made a name for herself, got rich and a reputation as a big business manager.

Jamie and Lynne bought Lou's tale and thought they were doing the best for Britney. Jamie being the most easily manipulated and the angriest seemed like the perfect conservator. In the meantime he got hungry with power over his daughter in a kind of sick relationship. Lynne got lost somewhere along the way.

Jive, Sony and Larry saw $$$$$, a less assertive Britney who would be forced to do everything they wanted her to do (she was pretty rebellious and feisty before. Would you imagine that? A dumb female artist wanting to do her own stuff...), so they benefited a lot.

And it became a cycle. Live Nation was like, Britney is such an unpredictable *****, can you imagine, she cancelled two tours because she broke her knee? And she's so crazy and rebellious too. What if she attacks my car with an umbrella? Then they started adding to their contracts that the conservatorship must be in place as a kind of insurance, so Britney doesn't do anything crazy. It made it harder to just eliminate the conservatorship as Britney the brand is very lucrative.

That must have carried on to every kind of business too.

Lawyers are earning a stable and above average salary, so they will drag this on as long as they can. Maybe until they find a way to kill her, like Ingham did with Casey Kasem?

Kevin benefited as when Britney had rights she wanted sole custody on the grounds he had abandoned them and was irresponsible -- that didn't hold up but it was her strategy. He gained full custody and was so kind and good that he has an out of court deal that Britney has 50/50, even if legally she can't have custody. So he always had leverage over child support and anything else - he could just threaten to take the kids away as that is what the courts had decided.

No Illuminati.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Illuminati isn’t real.

Its all to do with money. Just because her music career has stalled, doesn’t mean that her brand has suddenly gone bankrupt. Her legacy sales, perfume business and her other investments are worth more money than we could even begin to contemplate. These people like having control over that.

Britney also clearly has some sort of mental illness. I’m bipolar and notice a lot of similarities between myself and Britney. When I was on a particular **** for it, I was pretty much FF Britney. I described it as being trapped in my own body, screaming to get out. But when I wasn’t medicated, my life became a total mess, and I had no where near the empire to control that Britney has. Thankfully with the right medication and family support, I’m completely stable and normal. But not everyone is so lucky. Perhaps these people don’t want Britney to get better so they can continue having control? 

People go to serious lengths to be in control and feel powerful. 

I want Britney to be free and have a chance to manage her own affairs. Maybe her love of music will return once she has freedom. But I don’t believe in the Illuminati, or selling your soul or whatever. It would be nice if it was that simple. Its just a bunch of greedy people who use her as a means to an end.

Archived