Do you think the Illuminati has something to do with the cship?

colormelou

I never took the Illuminati talk that seriously, but I’m really starting to question what the hell is going on.

Whatever it is that’s going on, it’s very powerful. Someone very high up seems to be pulling the strings as there isn’t an ounce of justice in the story.

First there’s the justice system that is clearly corrupt and biased - an investigation was launched due to Britney’s claims of abuse, but apparently that wasn’t enough to at least temporarily remove the abusers power during the investigation. Child abuse claims weren’t enough too! 

Then there’s the media that’s been twisting the meaning of #freebritney from the start, choosing to ignore highly controversial reports that reflect badly on the cship, jumping at the first chance to sell more of Jamie and Loucifer’s lies.

Jamie and Loucifer and greedy bastards for sure, but they’re getting WAY too much help and it’s making me wonder if there’s something more here after all. Who is backing all of this up? 

Of course, let’s not forget about Rebellion... :decisions:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, and i think nobodys really fighting the conservatorship because lives would be at stake if they go against them or say something publicly. its either that or britney does have some disorder. i think i would rather her have a disorder than being under the control of really dangerous elites, so i hope its not true

Yeah, I don't know. There's definitely something going on, I just wish we had the answers. I can't figure out why Jamie or Lou would go to such lengths to regain control. Money is the obvious first guess, but how much are they really getting? I can't see them getting a lot while going unnoticed by someone. Control? For what though? Britney hasn't even been doing much but touring over the past couple years and she's only become less popular over time. It's not like the team has been pulling amazing promo ideas or. anything. What is someone getting out of controlling her like that anyways? Fear of embarrassment? Maybe, but they could gain more respect if they dropped the smoke and mirrors and admitted they were wrong, did the right thing, etc.

Also, how are any of these motivations so strong that they are able to corrupt the courts or the other conservators or the media? How is all of her family in on this against her? How is there not one person that close who is doing the right thing and standing up for Britney and basic human rights? But then again, someone did speak up to Britney's Gram, and more and more things keep leaking.

I don't know. It's either that Britney actually does have some very serious mental illness, but somehow is able to  be stable enough to go on world tours, raise her kids, create new albums, etc., but not stable enough to be a standalone adult. Or it's that there is some really corrupt evil things happening, and it is on a grand scale to where no one can speak up, tons of people getting bribed or paid off, etc. 

If it weren't for the leaks, the serious mental illness would seem more likely to me. There's just nothing rational about any of this at all. I wish I knew the whole story, because I just hate to think that this many people in one situation can be so corrupt and evil. I have to believe there's some sort of reason or misunderstanding or just one person that's the issue behind all of this. 

"Illuminati" is an umbrella street name for secret socities.  Not all secret societies operate in the same way but it is obvious that Britney is in debt to someone and Jamie is seeing that it is being paid... it all has to do with power, corruption, money and control.  Hopefully Britney will have her debt paid soon and she will be released... I hope money was the only bargain they made between her and the elite. 

No, it's the fact that she is worth millions of dollars and that is all they care about. A bunch of greedy people who are all taking her money, and forcing her to do things she doesn't want to do. Conservatorships in general are very corrupt (watch that documentary on Amazon) and it's all about $$$.

Sadly, I think Its going to be time soon if the c-ship doesn't end, to unstan my girl. I love her so much but I will stop supporting her if the c-ship continues. It's going to Lou, jamie, etc. not Britney. Britney is on a budget of her own millions.

19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

"Illuminati" is an umbrella street name for secret socities.  Not all secret societies operate in the same way but it is obvious that Britney is in debt to someone and Jamie is seeing that it is being paid... it all has to do with power, corruption, money and control.  Hopefully Britney will have her debt paid soon and she will be released... I hope money was the only bargain they made between her and the elite. 

What kind of debt do you think she has? 

What makes this debt different than any other celebrity? 

Wouldn’t be surprised since it’s all about money, and power! 

Hell Jordan and these intrusive *** screen hogging ads that won’t go away, a lot has changed here, and with Britney.

If she wants to be a caged slave puppet and be cool with it, fine! 

But hey Illuminati, Lou, Jamie, Sam, whoever.

Give the ***** some proper costumes, dance moves, hair, and makeup if you’re gonna milk her, she’s just about expired now, so whatever. f**king up her face, and life, barely singing her own songs. What a Twit, the whole lot of em!

And Jamie, please don’t kill your Grandson, you bad tempered DRUNK! 

Ya’ll!

What if she just happens to have some condition that requires her to take a pill a couple of times a day in order to stay stable and healthy?

Sometimes ppl that have those conditions stop taking their meda when they feel they have been doing good for a long period of time, and stop taking them. They need supervision because they dont really understand they are better BECAUSE of the medical treatment.

Or what if she did have an addiction? I always wondered why she did that gesture with her hand on her nose as if she was consuming cocain so many times in her choreographys. Its like... What the hell?

Ppl can treat their addictions but the majority never really RECOVER from them. They need good ppl around supervising and being for them if they are about to fall in it again.

Yes, if you are nobody, u can just die of an overdose an no one but your mama would care. But britney is worth millions, ppl surrounding her CARE

And of course i also think about the conspiracy and how they could be abusing and using britney.

But if that was the case she would only need a mic ON and suddenly speak the truth to the world in a random interview or her show instead of saying "how are you doing vegas?"

I think all of this misterious thing surrounding her adds to her career still  going on and making her interesting.

But this has to stop. There should be no game or doubts in regards to human rights

1 hour ago, IUSM said:

Illuminati do not exist. By the way, people in power who are scheming have bigger projects than Britney Spears. :mj:

Why would they bother with someone who has failed to have a hit those past years? :juggingu:

With your logic, they would more likely target Taylor Swift. :tbh:

I was coming in to write this. I do think that the C-Ship is there in regards of whatever mental disorder she may have, but I also think that the reason she’s so controlled is because she has something on the big label execs of Hollywood and was a threat to them in case she spilled. I’ve always expected it may have had something to do with cloning or MKUltra.

4 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I think all of this misterious thing surrounding her adds to her career still  going on and making her interesting.

Lmao the way her career has been handled has done anything but to keep her interesting. 

The greedy people controlling her have completely ruined her brand. Britney’s been irrelevant for a while now and “this mysterious thing” a.k.a. “the cship” has only worsen everything. 

Archived