11/9 - NEW CANDIDS: Britney escapes to Hawaii

NBT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, lancer22 said:

There are 3 examples. I'm sure I can find plenty of others  IMO, you think she has the same stomach in those photos as these videos, you are crazy.  These videos are wow.   I used vdeos because so many pictures are photoshopped.

Again, I'm not saying she looks bad now.  I mean her body. I thnk it's pretty good.  I said t wasn't wow.  Other people seem to love it.  Knock yourself out.

Her body in the second vid is better than her 2004 one, best body after 03 for sure! 

I don't know how she got that body back. She probably had insane training sessions and strict diet. You simply can't have that body after two children and getting older. I can see why she got relaxed!

She's really lucky body-wise though. When she gains weight she tends to keep a flat stomach and her *****, *** and legs become fuller. 

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her body in the second vid is better than her 2004 one, best body after 03 for sure! 

I don't know how she got that body back. She probably had insane training sessions and strict diet. You simply can't have that body after two children and getting older. I can see why she got relaxed!

She's really lucky body-wise though. When she gains weight she tends to keep a flat stomach and her *****, *** and legs become fuller. 

yeah omg that video of her on the beach

I want the receipts!!!

On 9/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, Alex_1991 said:

Hell I think her stomach looks fantastic in all 3.  As far as getting her post baby body back, you could be here all day listing models and actresses who have done it.  It probably is hard, more and more so as you age.  How does JLo look like that?  Does she go 3 days in a row without going to the gym?  I constantly see, places like Daily Mail, headed to the gym.   Brooke Burke is 47 years old with 4 kids.  Look at that stomach.  That is wow.  It's a lifestyle, a regimen.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:40 PM, lancer22 said:

I don't.  That is not my idea of a wow stomach.   Too thick.  A lot of 2016 and 17?  That's wow.  She does not have that body now.  Now, I didn't say it was bad or that she's fat.  I said it's not wow.  

Agree with you but looks like she is at least back to 2018 body but still way to go to be in great shape like 2016 & especially 2017 body until September

Archived