11/9 - NEW CANDIDS: Britney escapes to Hawaii

NBT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lancer22 said:

I don't.  That is not my idea of a wow stomach.   Too thick.  A lot of 2016 and 17?  That's wow.  She does not have that body now.  Now, I didn't say it was bad or that she's fat.  I said it's not wow.  

Let's see your "wow" stomach

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Let's see your "wow" stomach

giphy.gif

There are 3 examples. I'm sure I can find plenty of others  IMO, you think she has the same stomach in those photos as these videos, you are crazy.  These videos are wow.   I used vdeos because so many pictures are photoshopped.

Again, I'm not saying she looks bad now.  I mean her body. I thnk it's pretty good.  I said t wasn't wow.  Other people seem to love it.  Knock yourself out.

Just now, lancer22 said:

There are 3 examples. I'm sure I can find plenty of others  IMO, you think she has the same stomach in those photos as these videos, you are crazy.  These videos are wow.   I used vdeos because so many pictures are photoshopped.

Again, I'm not saying she looks bad now.  I mean her body. I thnk it's pretty good.  I said t wasn't wow.  Other people seem to love it.  Knock yourself out.

I said "You're" body sweetie

giphy.gif

Archived