They are going to regret trying to take over the life of a public figure

Cappycorn87

They have eyes on them at this point

These fools made a ******* mistake trying to take over the life of a public figure who has a lot of attention on them which ends up bringing lots of attention to her team and their moves.  They are used to dealing with non famous folks in conservatorships and their dirt flying under the radar, but Britney a different ballgame for them since she's a public figure who draws a lot of attention which will leave these shady folks constantly exposed from now on.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I wonder doesn’t in the USA exist “interests conflict”? INGHAM is Britney’s lawyer but he was chosen by Jamie, how can INGHAM go against Jamie or Jodi? USA laws are awful 

Those are the things I wish Lynne, or anyone in Britney's behalf, were fighting.

In order to get Britney out of the chsip, steps must be followed. She won't get freed just suddenly, I suppose a special petition should be made and follow all the protocol with that interest in particular.

For starters, the right that was taken out of her at the beginning, of choosing her own attorney, should be re-established. Jamie, nor Jodi nor anyone should interfere with that right. 

And yes, as the OP says, it will be interesting to see how this Jodi is able to handle the public pressure. Andrew Wallet had it easy because eyes weren't on him, and he passed unnoticed for over a decade. For years I didn't even know the name of this "co-conservator". 

But I think it all depends on how Britney takes this new conservator. Maybe Britney is ok with anyone other than Jamie. Or maybe she will be like "you won't tell me what to do" and start being rebelious with Jodi because she's not her father, and she doesn't even have her kids anymore, but I don't really know.

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Those are the things I wish Lynne, or anyone in Britney's behalf, were fighting.

In order to get Britney out of the chsip, steps must be followed. She won't get freed just suddenly, I suppose a special petition should be made and follow all the protocol with that interest in particular.

For starters, the right that was taken out of her at the beginning, of choosing her own attorney, should be re-established. Jamie, nor Jodi nor anyone should interfere with that right. 

And yes, as the OP says, it will be interesting to see how this Jodi is able to handle the public pressure. Andrew Wallet had it easy because eyes weren't on him, and he passed unnoticed for over a decade. For years I didn't even know the name of this "co-conservator". 

But I think it all depends on how Britney takes this new conservator. Maybe Britney is ok with anyone other than Jamie. Or maybe she will be like "you won't tell me what to do" and start being rebelious with Jodi because she's not her father, and she doesn't even have her kids anymore, but I don't really know.

Yeah I am sure Lynne and her lawyers are following a specific “idea”. In my opinion they didn’t say anything about Jodi nominee because doing this it’s like they admit that Britney needs a cship while they are following the idea that she doesn’t need conservatorship and so any conservator. on 18th September Judge Brenda will take her decision and I am optimistic. TMZ reported that the evaluation is very critical

3 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Yeah I am sure Lynne and her lawyers are following a specific “idea”. In my opinion they didn’t say anything about Jodi nominee because doing this it’s like they admit that Britney needs a cship while they are following the idea that she doesn’t need conservatorship and so any conservator. on 18th September Judge Brenda will take her decision and I am optimistic. TMZ reported that the evaluation is very critical

I have faith this is what's happening. but I don't know, bc we have a lot of evidences of corruption and nothing happens!

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I have faith this is what's happening. but I don't know, bc we have a lot of evidences of corruption and nothing happens!

Yeah I know. But TMZ has changed the way of how they were writing about Jamie Spears. So I think they know something...Judge Penny can’t be blind. Entire world, not only fans, know the truth now. Neither Jamie or Jodi can be britney’s Conservator. Brit doesn’t need it 

Archived