Where can I buy the Singles Collection Box Set?

Thurafatale9

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good quality one up for bid here... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Britney-Spears-The-Singles-Collection-Box-Set-29-CDs-DVD-Complete-Rare/143377871168?hash=item2161fcb140:g:2vAAAOSwKJldZ96C

I bought it shortly after it came out in ‘09, and it’s so Lovely. At the time it was the most expensive piece in my collection and definitely worth the money. Back then I think it was $98 on her website. It’s a very nice presentation and the booklet is great. This one is still in really good condition, so snatch it up if you can. Pictures don’t really do it justice, cuz I was surprised at how Super Glossy the box was in person. Good luck if you bid on it, cuz they can sell for a lot.   :cuteidk:   :mcwave:

11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Britney-Spears-The-Singles-Collection-Box-Set-29-CDs-DVD-Complete-Rare/143377871168?hash=item2161fcb140:g:2vAAAOSwKJldZ96C

I bought it shortly after it came out in ‘09, and it’s so Lovely. At the time it was the most expensive piece in my collection and definitely worth the money. Back then I think it was $98 on her website. It’s a very nice presentation and the booklet is great. This one is still in really good condition, so snatch it up if you can. Pictures don’t really do it justice, cuz I was surprised at how Super Glossy the box was in person. Good luck if you bid on it, cuz they can sell for a lot.   :cuteidk:   :mcwave:

I got it for $45 on her website lol 

it was on sale I think

On 9/10/2019 at 4:20 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I have been reading the reviews and some say the box is pretty small to the point all the CDs and the booklet seems really crammed up together and that some of the spellings are wrong. is it true?

6 hours ago, Thurafatale9 said:

I have been reading the reviews and some say the box is pretty small to that point all the CDs and the booklet seems really crammed up together and that some of the spellings are wrong. is it true?

I didn't notice if any spellings were wrong, but the CDs and booklet are crammed very tightly. The booklet has a lot of incorrect "facts," like that certain songs went #1 in the US when they really didn't.

6 hours ago, GetEverybodyMoving said:

At this point I wouldn't recommend buying one, because the price of one is just too expensive...

Or...if you really want, let's hope for a future box set from the record company, I think they'll put out another one. It's just a matter of time.

I hope so. They should've put out something on BOMT anniversary 

Archived