Behold, The Spanish Britney Spears

YeezusChrist

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I think you just discovered the uncanny valley of Britney Spears... :umomg:

Like, she looks like Britney (but mostly because of the bad camera quality), she dances like Britney, but there's just something... off about it... :nervousney:

Also, I think she looks really awkward performing alone on that stage, ESPECIALLY when she lip-syncs "Right now, I'd like to introduce to you some friends of mine" and no one's there. :haha:

And finally, I half like, half don't like the mix of the intro to "Chris Cox Megamix" and the MTV VMAs 1999 version of "...BOMT". It's weird. :mhmnod:

2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

And sound bad. Literally, nobody can sound like Britney, it always sounds pathetic for me. Myah I see you :reductive:

YES! :yesplease: Britney has such a unique singing voice that not many people can pull off. Most of the time, when others try to sing like Brit, they end up sounding like they're trying to parody her. :mhm: Ariana Grande's impression of her is pretty on-point, though, not gonna lie. :mhmnod:

5 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Like, she looks like Britney (but mostly because of the bad camera quality), she dances like Britney, but there's just something... off about it... :nervousney:

Shes too floppy, she has lack of control in her arms, Primney had such an incredible balance of fluidity and control and impersonators always seem too "limby" to me, if that makes any sense.:akii: 

4 minutes ago, OurWorldIsSoNice said:

Shes too floppy, she has lack of control in her arms, Primney had such an incredible balance of fluidity and control and impersonators always seem too "limby" to me, if that makes any sense.:akii: 

Yeah, I get what you mean. And I agree, this girl's execution is a little sloppy, but still has a good resemblance to how Primeney danced... :nervousney:

Archived