Britney's Doctor is...DEAD

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Applejack said:

This kind of news doesn't really benefit Jamie and I'm pretty sure that a medical report from a doctor was asked to be done too, in addition to the court appointed evaluator who's gonna investigate all aspects of the conservatorship

LONG POST

I agree that a medical report from Dr. Benson was likely requested along with the evaluator’s findings. I’m under the assumption - based on how this is reported - that the late Dr. Benson was not also the “expert 730 evaluator”. These are 2 different people. For all we know Dr. Benson could’ve submitted his report prior to his death two weeks ago. Imo this does or could benefit Jamie & Cship team because once again they’re using TMZ’s skewed reports to sow doubt into people’s minds about Dr. Benson.

• The doubt is maybe this Dr was “abusing” Britney (I see people throwing that out on twitter now) with his RX prescribed meds.

• The doubt is that he didn’t prescribe the right medication “cocktail” TMZ keeps going on about. TMZ suddenly claims Britney was damn near “incapacitated” in Jan 2019 because the meds prescribed weren’t working anymore (and or she’d stopped taking the meds) AKA Blame Dr. Benson - who’s dead & can’t defend himself.

• The doubt is that it was Dr. Benson who failed Britney instead of her 11 ½ years long conservator and father, Jamie Spears, who is the one that’s been legally responsible for seeing to it that his daughter gets the right treatment for whatever medical condition it is they claim Britney has. 

In reference to the late psychiatrist Dr. Benson, TMZ today says: He's a board-certified psychiatrist, but we're told some people in Britney's life felt she needed someone who worked full-time on serious mental health issues.

Who’s “some people”?? And if these “people” including Britney’s dad & conservator felt bothered by Dr. Benson’s previous work in inspiring athletes then WHY didn’t  Jamie Spears and these “people” running their mouths to TMZ DO SOMETHING?? What was stopping Jamie and “some people” from getting another psychiatrist to treat Britney who could do it “full-time”? Btw was Dr. Benson still doing inspirational work with these athletes leading up to his untimely death, OR, as TMZ claims this is what he did to build his reputation ; as in prior to or maybe earlier in his career in psychiatry? Even if he was still working with athletes that’s no different than he having other patients besides Britney ... which is normal. All doctors have multiple patients not just one.

This is TMZ, Jamie * Cship Team setting up this dead doctor to take the fall for THEIR incompetence and THEIR shortcomings. If Dr. Benson did indeed submit his report before he died them maybe Team Cship is scared of what he wrote in his report which may reflect badly on Jamie and “some people”. Same goes for the 730 expert evaluator.

If the evaluation report is favorable to Britney’s AND IF Dr. Benson’s report is also favorable toward Britney’s current mental health then it would for sure reflect badly on Jamie who up until a week ago wanted to maintain his position and get more cship over Britney in various states because he’s still claiming she’s mentally unstable and needs him, I.e., Jamie has been lying and covering up to stay in power. Therefore it benefits Jamie & co to bad mouth a dead doctor before the judge & public find out what in the report!  Jamie & co are biding time but covering their bases.

Abusing Preston has forced Jamie out of said position now it’s Jodi who may take his place. Which means Jodi will pick up where Jamie left off by getting more cship in place across the country to keep control of Britney’s life, career & money. 

17 minutes ago, generation glory said:

LONG POST

I agree that a medical report from Dr. Benson was likely requested along with the evaluator’s findings. I’m under the assumption - based on how this is reported - that the late Dr. Benson was not also the “expert 730 evaluator”. These are 2 different people. For all we know Dr. Benson could’ve submitted his report prior to his death two weeks ago. Imo this does or could benefit Jamie & Cship team because once again they’re using TMZ’s skewed reports to sow doubt into people’s minds about Dr. Benson.

• The doubt is maybe this Dr was “abusing” Britney (I see people throwing that out on twitter now) with his RX prescribed meds.

• The doubt is that he didn’t prescribe the right medication “cocktail” TMZ keeps going on about. TMZ suddenly claims Britney was damn near “incapacitated” in Jan 2019 because the meds prescribed weren’t working anymore (and or she’d stopped taking the meds) AKA Blame Dr. Benson - who’s dead & can’t defend himself.

• The doubt is that it was Dr. Benson who failed Britney instead of her 11 ½ years long conservator and father, Jamie Spears, who is the one that’s been legally responsible for seeing to it that his daughter gets the right treatment for whatever medical condition it is they claim Britney has. 

In reference to the late psychiatrist Dr. Benson, TMZ today says: He's a board-certified psychiatrist, but we're told some people in Britney's life felt she needed someone who worked full-time on serious mental health issues.

Who’s “some people”?? And if these “people” including Britney’s dad & conservator felt bothered by Dr. Benson’s previous work in inspiring athletes then WHY didn’t  Jamie Spears and these “people” running their mouths to TMZ DO SOMETHING?? What was stopping Jamie and “some people” from getting another psychiatrist to treat Britney who could do it “full-time”? Btw was Dr. Benson still doing inspirational work with these athletes leading up to his untimely death, OR, as TMZ claims this is what he did to build his reputation ; as in prior to or maybe earlier in his career in psychiatry? Even if he was still working with athletes that’s no different than he having other patients besides Britney ... which is normal. All doctors have multiple patients not just one.

This is TMZ, Jamie * Cship Team setting up this dead doctor to take the fall for THEIR incompetence and THEIR shortcomings. If Dr. Benson did indeed submit his report before he died them maybe Team Cship is scared of what he wrote in his report which may reflect badly on Jamie and “some people”. Same goes for the 730 expert evaluator.

If the evaluation report is favorable to Britney’s AND IF Dr. Benson’s report is also favorable toward Britney’s current mental health then it would for sure reflect badly on Jamie who up until a week ago wanted to maintain his position and get more cship over Britney in various states because he’s still claiming she’s mentally unstable and needs him, I.e., Jamie has been lying and covering up to stay in power. Therefore it benefits Jamie & co to bad mouth a dead doctor before the judge & public find out what in the report!  Jamie & co are biding time but covering their bases.

Abusing Preston has forced Jamie out of said position now it’s Jodi who may take his place. Which means Jodi will pick up where Jamie left off by getting more cship in place across the country to keep control of Britney’s life, career & money. 

It's a great post and you've made great considerations, but I can imagine this backfiring on today's hearing. After all, it's all about the Preston/Jamie fight and I can see the doctor's death being the cause of their argument. If Jamie overreacted like that over a notion so silly, it might foil his plans for Ms. Montgomery. But that's more wishful thinking of my part, I do admit.

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's a great post and you've made great considerations, but I can imagine this backfiring on today's hearing. After all, it's all about the Preston/Jamie fight and I can see the doctor's death being the cause of their argument. If Jamie overreacted like that over a notion so silly, it might foil his plans for Ms. Montgomery. But that's more wishful thinking of my part, I do admit.

Today’s hearing is to approve Jamie’s request to make Jodi M the new conservator. I think it’ll be approved but I don’t think Jamie should’ve had ANY say in his replacement especially considering child abuse allegations and a 3 year restraining order by his grandsons that was obtained against him.

The upcoming hearing is the one I’m referring to which is when the judge gets the evaluator’s report. (Unless it gets pushed back) I’m thinking Cship team through TMZ is striking now to sow in people’s mind about the doctor who died. They wouldn’t do try to raise questions on the Dr on the day of a hearing. It takes time to for doubt to grow but the seed has been planted.

Look for more hit pieces against the dead Dr. Benson who can’t defend himself against TMZ’s reporting. To me, at least where things stand now, I don’t think the Dr’s death is related to the cship etc. I mean I don’t think he got ********.

51 minutes ago, joanhs said:

The Doctors wife jus tposted on instagram he died of pulmonary embolisms,

Correct. May Dr. Benson Rest In Peace.🙏

Aneurysm vs Pulmonary Embolism, two different things. TMZ got it wrong. What else in today’s TMZ report is a lie??🤔🤔 To the Britney Army on social media. Please stop floating rumors out there that this Dr was abusing Britney via medication  and don’t fall for TMZ & Cship team shifting ANY blame onto this Dr. He died young. It’s sad. Not ******.

TMZ KNEW that their vague, inaccurate report on the doctor’s death they dropped today OF ALL DAYS would immediately send fans (and then the media) into an illuminati uproar to make us look “crazy”. That’s why TMZ posted this irrelevant story today - to distract from today’s hearing as well as the upcoming hearing and to also shift blame on to this young, dead doctor for Jamie’s 11 year long FAILURES as Britney’s conservator. Shame on Harvey Levin’s TMZ for doing that!! 

• Super Mods

Holy cow no wonder Britney looks like she is willingly going along with everything and literally screams “puppet” is because they are that dangerous. Wow makes me think about Andre’s death now...

Her life is literally Taxi Driver but no De Niro.

Archived