Britney's Doctor is...DEAD

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, generation glory said:

You guys know I’m all for conspiracy theories but imo at least right now, I’m not seeing a conspiracy. This is TMZ once again spinning, twisting & manipulating the story. Dr. Benson was indeed a board certified psychiatrist that at times counseled or gave inspirational pep talks to athletes in the nfl & nba. Nothing wrong with that and that didn’t impede on his time as a physician to Britney or others he was treating.

As for Britney’s med not working as says TMZ. How do we know that’s true?? 🤔 It could be that the medicinal “cocktail” her team & Drs had her on weren’t necessary because Britney was being treated for something she doesn’t have. I’ve long suspected they’ve drugged Britney with meds she doesn’t need just to keep her in a zombie like sedated state so she’ll comply and not cause her dad & handlers difficulties: like without meds she’d have awareness to know she doesn’t need it, it makes her feel worse, then she would not do what they want her to (make $ for them) and Britney would file legal docs to try to get outta cship. TMZ is NOT reporting the complete truth. There’s a slant to their reportings that ALWAYS benefits Jamie + the cship.

Read this. then read between the lines.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ the judge will receive a report within the next 10 days from a court-appointed evaluator who has spent more than 3 months determining if her medical and other care was appropriate.

^ Dr. Benson was not the court appointed evaluator whose findings will be on the report Judge Penny will receive. As I first said, this story is an intentional irrelevant distraction by TMZ. TMZ’s connected sources is people like Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears, Larry Rudolph & all those that want to keep control of Britney’s life, finances & career through keeping her under a cship. Their fear is Lynne filing to replace Jamie as conservator of Britney instead of her allowing it to go unchallenged which then the court would allow Jodi Montgomery,  the woman Jamie wants to do this job, to come on as conservator. At this point I’m not seeing a conspiracy just a stupid scare tactic and distraction by Tmz/Team Cship.

But I’ll remain open minded and wait to see what unfolds next in this crazy saga.

Thank you!! People here are so overdramatic its unreal.

I just woke up and read these news. 

Yeah it could be a coincidence, but it's too much when you see the timing aligning with Jamie's abuse of Sean and the fact that Britney's attorney is currently accused of the death of one of his clients (who also happened to be under a conservatorship), which for some reason keeps getting overlooked by the media. 

47 minutes ago, generation glory said:

You guys know I’m all for conspiracy theories but imo at least right now, I’m not seeing a conspiracy. This is TMZ once again spinning, twisting & manipulating the story. Dr. Benson was indeed a board certified psychiatrist that at times counseled or gave inspirational pep talks to athletes in the nfl & nba. Nothing wrong with that and that didn’t impede on his time as a physician to Britney or others he was treating.

As for Britney’s med not working as says TMZ. How do we know that’s true?? 🤔 It could be that the medicinal “cocktail” her team & Drs had her on weren’t necessary because Britney was being treated for something she doesn’t have. I’ve long suspected they’ve drugged Britney with meds she doesn’t need just to keep her in a zombie like sedated state so she’ll comply and not cause her dad & handlers difficulties: like without meds she’d have awareness to know she doesn’t need it, it makes her feel worse, then she would not do what they want her to (make $ for them) and Britney would file legal docs to try to get outta cship. TMZ is NOT reporting the complete truth. There’s a slant to their reportings that ALWAYS benefits Jamie + the cship.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ the judge will receive a report within the next 10 days from a court-appointed evaluator who has spent more than 3 months determining if her medical and other care was appropriate.

^ Dr. Benson was not the court appointed evaluator whose findings will be on the report Judge Penny will receive. As I first said, this story is an intentional irrelevant distraction by TMZ. TMZ’s connected sources is people like Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears, Larry Rudolph & all those that want to keep control of Britney’s life, finances & career through keeping her under a cship. Their fear is Lynne filing to replace Jamie as conservator of Britney instead of her allowing it to go unchallenged which then the court would allow Jodi Montgomery,  the woman Jamie wants to do this job, to come on as conservator. At this point I’m not seeing a conspiracy just a stupid scare tactic and distraction by Tmz/Team Cship.

But I’ll remain open minded and wait to see what unfolds next in this crazy saga.

The meds they prescribe for mental illness can cause birth defects, and if Britney wanted to have another baby, she may have stopped the meds to become more able to conceive a healthy child. I wouldn’t put it past Jamie to refuse to allow her to have another child and demand she take her meds 

4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

omg :unreal: and now someone is dead !

I feel like so many things will be exposed in the next weeks, I don't even know if I'm ready :umomg:

Spears Inc. and all of it’s dirty secrets are about to explode. If this is what’s come to light just recently, I can only imagine what will be uncovered when the actual hearings start. Jamie keeps a pack of some dirty dudes.. It’s gonna get nasty, and I seriously feel for Britney and her kids. They’re the ones really suffering. Hopefully it will all be over soon and she can finally breathe as a free and fabulous woman. #FreeBritney.  

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

This kind of news doesn't really benefit Jamie and I'm pretty sure that a medical report from a doctor was asked to be done too, in addition to the court appointed evaluator who's gonna investigate all aspects of the conservatorship

I decided to look up the guy, since I noticed that there was some talk about his credentials, and I found these links:

Twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/drtimbenson
Memorial site 1: https://www.gatheringus.com/event/dr-timothy-benson-celebration-of-life-and-memorial/583?c=554
Memorial site 2: https://www.forevermissed.com/drtimothybenson/#about

This is definitely the most disturbing news about anything #FreeBritney-related, mainly due to the very weird timing. However, I don't think we can dismiss the possibilty of it really just being a brain aneurysm. After all, these things can happen to anyone, at any time.

Overview

A brain aneurysm occurs when a weak spot in your brain’s arterial wall bulges and fills with blood. It may also be called an intracranial aneurysm or cerebral aneurysm.

A brain aneurysm is a potentially life-threatening condition that can affect a person at any age. If a brain aneurysm bursts, it’s an emergency situation that can result in a stroke, brain damage, and even death if not treated immediately.

Not all aneurysms will rupture. Around 6 million people in the United States have aneurysms that haven’t ruptured, according to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation. An estimated 50 to 80 percent of all aneurysms never rupture in a person's lifetime.

Only about 30,000 of people in the United States experience ruptured aneurysms each year. Forty percent of ruptured aneurysms are fatal.

(Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/aneurysm-in-the-brain)

I’m sure his death was just a sad coincidence, but the timing of this article is sketchy as ****...

1. If the passing happened on 8/24 why is it just being announced now?? 

2. It’s been over a decade of this conservatorship and none of Britney’s personal information (diagnosis, medications, doctors) has ever been shared. So why now?

3. It’s real convenient that this news is released today when Lynne and Jamie are in court fighting over who will be the new appointed conservator. 

This is a distraction people! Don’t let it sway you from the real issues at hand. It’s time to take down the conservatorship and shine a light on what awful human beings they truly are. #FREEBRITNEY 

Archived