Britney's Doctor is...DEAD

RedBloodedWoman

First of all. This is irrelevant!!

The only reason I find this suspicious and creepy as **** is because of the timing. TMZ is reporting this on the very day Lynne is attending a hearing, and secondly because TMZ throws into doubt the Dr’s validity or his “expertise”. Uhh he was a psychiatrist so he knew his stuff. There’s this:

He's a board-certified psychiatrist, but we're told some people in Britney's life felt she needed someone who worked full-time on serious mental health issues

Then why did Jamie as conservator find her one????!!!! WTF has Jamie been doing all this time?? So what that this Dr offered inspirational assistance to athletes? He’s still as TMZ says a board-certified PSYCHIATRIST. 

Remember. Dr. Benson wasn’t doing the court ordered evaluation!! So TMZ putting out this story TODAY is just to (1) DISTRACT (2) sow doubt into people’s mind about Jamie being replaced by Jodi or — more like Lynne. That’s the fear!! I PRAY that Lynne (Britney’s MOTHER) petitions the court to be her daughter’s conservator if for no reason other than to piss off Jamie & Co. Tbh it should be Lynne before a stranger that’s know and seen Britney less than a year!!🙄

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Was he a threat to Team CONservatorship?

The fact this is a TMZ article, the timing, & the way it was written to discredit this man sure makes inquisitive minds wonder..

You can see a pattern on Team CShip not wanting to share Britney's medical records to the court or to her own mother

2 hours ago, snakesayan said:

He probably died from a build up of stress from being caught and being exposed for mishandling Britney as a patient, which caused that aneurysm #FreeBritney

You make me laugh :D That is not how things works, and britney haven't been on medication since last year, I bet he didn't even see her. Maybe a few times a year. You don't know if he was mishandling her, you actually don't know anything at all.

Please, before we all go jumping on conspiracy theories, let's be a bit respectful to someone who has just passed, by all accounts really suddenly. He will have a family and friends who will have to deal with all this publicity now (so maybe rethink whatever you're planning to post on twitter).

By all accounts, and just from a quick google search, he was a respected and qualified psychiatrist  who especially dealt with people troubling to cope with the spotlight - so I don't think he should be attacked for his record (as some of the articles have seem to start inferring)

A thing I would be suspicious of is how it was able to be leaked to the media that he was even treating Britney, to TMZ of all places. Britney's care team for the last 11 years has been kept under lock & key (for good reason - to stop people hounding them) and now within 2 weeks we've got names of 2 of her primary caregivers. THAT is something I agree is conspiracy-worth. 

Well if he is dead can they still evaluate his medical records. Or evaluation already done. I am scared for Britney. Cause ppl starting to die is really scary situation. Even if it's just coincedence but still that is really bad situation. I am not sure if ever Britney will be free woman .:wontcry:

You guys know I’m all for conspiracy theories but imo at least right now, I’m not seeing a conspiracy. This is TMZ once again spinning, twisting & manipulating the story. Dr. Benson was indeed a board certified psychiatrist that at times counseled or gave inspirational pep talks to athletes in the nfl & nba. Nothing wrong with that and that didn’t impede on his time as a physician to Britney or others he was treating.

As for Britney’s med not working as says TMZ. How do we know that’s true?? 🤔 It could be that the medicinal “cocktail” her team & Drs had her on weren’t necessary because Britney was being treated for something she doesn’t have. I’ve long suspected they’ve drugged Britney with meds she doesn’t need just to keep her in a zombie like sedated state so she’ll comply and not cause her dad & handlers difficulties: like without meds she’d have awareness to know she doesn’t need it, it makes her feel worse, then she would not do what they want her to (make $ for them) and Britney would file legal docs to try to get outta cship. TMZ is NOT reporting the complete truth. There’s a slant to their reportings that ALWAYS benefits Jamie + the cship.

Read this. then read between the lines.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ the judge will receive a report within the next 10 days from a court-appointed evaluator who has spent more than 3 months determining if her medical and other care was appropriate.

^ Dr. Benson was not the court appointed evaluator whose findings will be on the report Judge Penny will receive. As I first said, this story is an intentional irrelevant distraction by TMZ. TMZ’s connected sources is people like Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears, Larry Rudolph & all those that want to keep control of Britney’s life, finances & career through keeping her under a cship. Their fear is Lynne filing to replace Jamie as conservator of Britney instead of her allowing it to go unchallenged which then the court would allow Jodi Montgomery,  the woman Jamie wants to do this job, to come on as conservator. At this point I’m not seeing a conspiracy just a stupid scare tactic and distraction by Tmz/Team Cship.

But I’ll remain open minded and wait to see what unfolds next in this crazy saga.

Archived