Britney's previous personal trainer

glorified.ho

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

Maybe. :quirkney:

People create threads looking for Britney's vocal coach, why can't I do the same? :umwtf:

You can do whatever you’d like. I love it.

You go Glen Coco!

Spoiler

I’d actually like her contact info too once you find it. Kthx. 

4 hours ago, VeteranFan86 said:

I *think* she’s one of the trainers that has been featured on Khloe Kardashian’s Revenge Body show on E! I do not remember her name, and I could be totally wrong. But if it’s her, she focuses more on dancer workouts than super strenuous workouts. I could be wrong though.

Thanks for the tip. I found out that one of the trainers really do look like her. I'm still not sure if it's her, as I haven't found any article connecting the two. Here she is:

SIMONE DE LA RUE

Simone is one of Hollywood's hottest celebrity trainers. Her clients include A-listers such as Jennifer Garner, Chrissy Teigen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Reese Witherspoon and Sandra Bullock. She is the creator of "Body By Simone" with three studios on the east and west coast as well as one studio in London, and she is the author of the "Eight-Week Total Body Transformation."

Resultado de imagem para SIMONE DE LA RUE

4 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

Thanks for the tip. I found out that one of the trainers really do look like her. I'm still not sure if it's her, as I haven't found any article connecting the two. Here she is:

SIMONE DE LA RUE

Simone is one of Hollywood's hottest celebrity trainers. Her clients include A-listers such as Jennifer Garner, Chrissy Teigen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Reese Witherspoon and Sandra Bullock. She is the creator of "Body By Simone" with three studios on the east and west coast as well as one studio in London, and she is the author of the "Eight-Week Total Body Transformation."

Resultado de imagem para SIMONE DE LA RUE

Looks like her. Her studio is close to me in West Hollywood but it looks like she probably travelled to Britney and worked her out at a different gym. Britney’s body was definitely the best it had been since 2003/2001

Archived