Popular Twitter user posts thread about Britney’s C-Ship

MyQueenBritney

So twitter user @Tiffany FitzHenry just put out a thread on her twitter questioning Britney’s conservatorship and what are the reasons she needs one. 

If you don’t know who she is, she has a popular Twitter account with over 53K followers. She posts/exposes a lot of the shady things that happen behind the scenes in Hollywood (particularly company’s like Disney) and the people who run Hollywood. She re posts the stories of child abuse victims in Hollywood like Bella Thorne, Jordan Pruitt etc. She has also posted about big names like Harvey Weinstein, Bob Iger, Jeffrey Epstein etc. 

I’ll leave a link down below but I will also post screenshots for those who don’t have Twitter. Here is her posts, what do you guys think? 

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/status/1170440426597343232

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way in hell Britney has dementia?? Oh my goodness this is all so scary. It makes me so sad. You no what I want Britney to do hit them where it hurts and retire stop the money coming in and **** the lot of them. I hate what is happening to her I cannot begin to imagine what she’s going through and to have it all played out for the world to see must be so hard given she is a pretty private person. Wish you all the best Brit stay strong.❤️

1 hour ago, britboy123 said:

There is no way in hell Britney has dementia?? Oh my goodness this is all so scary. It makes me so sad. You no what I want Britney to do hit them where it hurts and retire stop the money coming in and **** the lot of them. I hate what is happening to her I cannot begin to imagine what she’s going through and to have it all played out for the world to see must be so hard given she is a pretty private person. Wish you all the best Brit stay strong.❤️

I wouldn't put it past these ******** to literally threaten her life by saying something like 

"If you refuse to work just remember you will make a lot more money being dead than being alive" - or something really sinister like that. Let's take in to account how nervous she is,  her anxiety etc. All signs of someone who is being abused and is frightened for their safety 

Just to clear the dementia claim from Jamie, he used on the first petition he filed in court the February 1, 2008 .

This petition was signed on January 31 2008, the same day Britney was held in a 5150 for a 72 hours mental evaluation, so where did he get that diagnosis from ? How so quickly. A first temporary conservatorship until the February 6 hearing was granted, which means no court investigation on his claim like the law asks for .

Tiffany didn't post all the informations we leaked, because we also found a petition signed on January 5, 2009 when the cship was made permanent and the dementia claim just disappear, the case is not checked anymore. 

It is clear that Jamie only used the dementia claim at first to get granted a general conservatorship, then once in his pocket he didn't need it anymore and surely didn't want it because he would have needed doctors to back this up.

An interesting information to note is that the psychiatrist that ordered the second 5150 was hired around a week before, she ordered it because Britney refused to take her anti-psychotic the doctor prescribed. Her name is Deborah Nadel

Archived