New Insta Post (9/7): Dark Sexyney Returns

jennyj

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

These videos are goofy and is probably the only reason why i think she is the one who actually posted them.

They dont seem goofy at all. She is staring intensly at herself in the mirror acting ****. and recording it. Its werid.

Her woody woodpecker impression was goofy, her staged videos with her kids are goofy,,, these are cringy.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

They dont seem goofy at all. She is staring intensly at herself in the mirror acting ****. and recording it. Its werid.

Her woody woodpecker impression was goofy, her staged videos with her kids are goofy,,, these are cringy.

I agree with you. Of all the words to describe this video,Β β€˜goofy’ is probably the last one I’d choose.Β 

And I hate to sound negative but her whole look these days is just so cheap and tacky, she could look natural and fresh faced but her style seems to be to go as grubby looking as possible. It’s a shame! And I don’t understand why she finds that caption so hilarious, it’s so weird!!

Well, although some don't find these videos a high quality look for Brit, the important thing is they are acceptable behavior for a person who deserves to live life on her terms, without suffocating control. That's all that matters.Β  I'm not sure why some constantly criticize her though.Β  How does that saying go?Β  If you don't have something nice to say...........just announce it on a public forum or in social media??Β  No, I don't think that's it.Β 

11 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

How does that saying go?Β  If you don't have something nice to say...........just announce it on a public forum or in social media??Β  No, I don't think that's it.Β 

Yes :well:, it was upgraded in recent decades

Β 

btw; what a crazy tune :uknowit:

Archived