What the 2016 VMAs should've been like...

@britneys.glory

Ever since she announced that she was perforimg at the 2016 VMAs I was hoping for a medley. Not that Me Myself & I bs

I always wished that she done a medley kicking it off with Gimme More (but the piece of me mix) it would've of been ICONIC (Imagine putting like a real choir in the back and she comes out in the middle with a iconic outfit then she says "It's Britney *****). It would've been like a **** you to the GP for degrading her GM performance back in 07. That's it

Then followed by

- Do You Wanna Come Over?

- Breathe On Me (Cause why not?):whatitellu:

- Change Your Mind

- Make Me...

- Toxic

A great way to promote her top 2 best singles (Toxic & Gimme More) for a throwback, then the new songs for promo and Breathe On Me cause we love it and it's her favourite song of her catalogue.

What do you think? Did you like the Original Medley if so why? And if not share your opinions.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I would have been pissed if she performed a medley. Like it’s perfect for the BBMAs because she was being honored. Plus Britney always performs her lead singles on the VMAs....well except for MATM. I just hate that they did Me,myself and I. 

I was really hoping they would kinda recreate the original Make Me video and have the dancers doing their pole thing. I still don’t believe it was her personally not liking the original. It’s zany and weird but then again this is the same person that called Nigel **** and said she wanted her video to be set on mars and that she wears a jumpsuit and dancing, Even he didn’t think it makes sense but then again when did any Britney video really made sense? And she came up with those concepts.

When they hyped up the performance with that ad of the snake slithering, i kinda imagined she was going to revisit the Slave performance. But this time, instead of bringing a snake, she would actually BE a snake. Like she would be nude but with body paint. Ivory and gold scales. And there would be a metal tree with jeweled apples. She would still perform MM but Perhaps in the middle the lights could have gone down and the paint would glow and the scales on her back spell out ***** as a reference to the 07 performance. And there could be a medley before the lights come back on for GEazy and the end of the song 

Archived