TMZ: Lynne's lawyer confirms she'll be at Jamie's hearing next week

Hungry Hun

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-spears-mother-lynn-conservatorship-jamie-challenge/ 

Legally, what can she do though? If she wants to be Brit's conservator the legal battle will be tough. 

What yall think?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

And if we want to believe she's "good" she would have to listen to Britney and how she feels with Jodi, Lynne or any other person as her conservator. 

I mean how she'll be heard if Jamie - as we know through TMZ - itself indicated that Britney "is able but unwilling" to go and 'doesnt want to contest his decision" in the case of Jodi take his place as the conservator? It leads me to believe that Britney doesnt have a say about who will be indicated as her new conservator whatosever. Its easy for them to say whatever they wanna say that "she wants" and pass by as her anyday.

Unless the judge demands her presence, our girl simply doesnt have a chance.

2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I mean how she'll be heard if Jamie - as we know through TMZ - itself indicated that Britney "is able but unwilling" to go and 'doesnt want to contest his decision" in the case of Jodi take his place as the conservator? It leads me to believe that Britney doesnt have a say about who will be indicated as her new conservator whatosever. Its easy for them to say whatever they wanna say that "she wants" and pass by as her anyday.

Unless the judge demands her presence, our girl simply doesnt have a chance.

That's why I say, if this judge was good, honest and actually followed the laws, she does have to take into consideration what suits best the conservatee, independently of what Jamie filed in those papers.

His role as conservator, SHOULDN'T be something that can be passed on or inherited as if it was a torch or something, to whoever he wants. If he quits, the judge should be the one that determines who takes the temporary role of conservator, and of course Britney would have to give her opinion.

Yes it's true, that she legally can't speak or say anything, however, she was able to speak in front of the judge back in May, despite having "no voice" (and even if her petitions were denied).

Even if Jamie says she's ok or that she doesn't need to go, if Britney attends the hearing, they won't deny her the access. Unless Penny is like judge Goetz

When has Jamie took into consideration Britney’s feelings on anything? 

He doesn’t even consider Lynne wanting to be involved in the c-ship to help Britney for the last 11 years. 

I can see Britney not giving anything away to Jamie. TMZ are fake news for Jamie. That’s what they are being paid for. I Wouldn’t hold much weight in Britney not ‘contesting’ the change in conservator.

Lynne’s lawyer confirming her attendance says otherwise. 

I hope they put Lynne as temporaryly conservator and then will terminate the whole thing because Lynne will show that Britney can make her own decision and her mental condition is totally ruled by herself and she is capable of handling it if she can go on a world tour and perform to the 1000s people.

5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-spears-mother-lynn-conservatorship-jamie-challenge/ 

BULLSHIT.

The only reason it is a 24/7 job is because Jamie has so many corporations registered in Britney's name.

:badthoughts:

On 9/7/2019 at 1:05 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

BULLSHIT.

The only reason it is a 24/7 job is because Jamie has so many corporations registered in Britney's name.

Correct me If I'm wrong but even Jamie Lynn's husband benefits from those companies Jamie registered in Britney's name. Basically if he goes down everyone will do as well, all of them have interests in this cship.

Time to make a call to Jay-Z Airlines to get the job done :jj:

On 9/7/2019 at 1:05 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

BULLSHIT.

Hell, there are people who have multiple conservatees under their wings at the same time lol. The John Oliver episode on conservatorship -- there was one who had a cemitery of dead conservatees remains stored in boxes...

I remember that in 2007 for example instead of helping Britney to care for her grandsons or help Britney with her problems Lynne was nowhere to be seen , and the papparazis where destroying Britney and Lynne did nothing.

So she decided to support the conservatorship  for 10 years and get an allowance from it (again she did nothing to help Britney).In mi opinion she is going to become the new conservator , change a few people in the conservatorship team and she is not going to end the conservatorship.

Archived