Domination to return in January?

studlygeorge

Isn’t that what Nappytabs said back when the show was postponed? :heresthetea:

It’s been clearly indicated that the show is dead in light of the Free Britney movement

but with jamie now scrambling to appoint a new conservator until JANUARY this was the first thing I thought of

He clearly wants complete control over his daughter, could a return to Vegas be one of his motives? It was a sweet sweet deal they were going to be getting.

what do you guys think? I’m not saying I think another Vegas residency is his MAIN motive but the January date rang a bell in my brain. If worse comes to worse and Jamie gets what he wants, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible for this piece of **** to force her into another residency

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt itll be that soon. I think if it was we would know about it by now or at least be getting hints she was going back to work. and with all the **** thats happened the past week, work is probably not even on britneys brain at the moment and  in fact the last thing she probably wants to do is earn that piece of whatever  anymore money

TBH I think we'll get a new album before a new residency and I don't see   that happening tíl at the earliest Summer 2020. tbh right now after whats happening I want Britney to sit on her arse and tell everyone to f--- off quite frankly 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I highly doubt itll be that soon. I think if it was we would know about it by now or at least be getting hints she was going back to work. and with all the **** thats happened the past week, work is probably not even on britneys brain at the moment and  in fact the last thing she probably wants to do is earn that piece of whatever  anymore money

TBH I think we'll get a new album before a new residency and I don't see   that happening tíl at the earliest Summer 2020. tbh right now after whats happening I want Britney to sit on her arse and tell everyone to f--- off quite frankly 

They made the announcement (and the announcement of that announcement) in October last year, 4 months before the scheduled residency kickoff, so anything is possible.

BUT, I don't remember Nappytabs saying a specific date/month. As far as I remember, the residency was indefinitely postponed. 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Not really my point whether or not she wants to return to performing rn. I’m saying I have a feeling her dad would push her back into it whether she’s ready or not if he gets his way

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They made the announcement (and the announcement of that announcement) in October last year, 4 months before the scheduled residency kickoff, so anything is possible.

BUT, I don't remember Nappytabs saying a specific date/month. As far as I remember, the residency was indefinitely postponed. 

Maybe I just made it up in my head that they said January? But either way if this man gets his way (let’s PRAY he doesn’t) I have a strong feeling we’ll get another Circus-esque comeback narrative (although this time I don’t think it will be as financially successful)

I hope that he doesn’t have that kind of power over her. How would you like to end up being a prisoner in your own childhood dreams and aspirations? That’s terrible. Britney wanted nothing more than to sing, dance and perform for everyone and look at all the pain and misery it’s brought her. She’s definitely had some amazing and proud moments, and her boys, but I wonder if she thinks it’s all been worth it.

38 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Nothing will start until she's free. Even if it starts, everyone will scream free britney on each performance since this fanbase won't let this go until she's free, people will pay attention and everyone will know. I don't know if they want that, it's better to set her free.:bedtime:

Not gonna lie, i’d feel like **** for paying for a ticket and giving more money to LOUcifer & Friends but I’d LOVE to see Brit’s face to have everyone screaming Free Britney

even if Jamie will return in 2020 i highly doubt he can force her to do vegas cause now he can't manipulate her with seeing kids cause he is the 1 who got restraining order for 3 years. Also other person will be monitoring her visits we don't know yet. so i am still hopeful tha Jodi won't get anything cause she is we don't know who. and if her mother is going she can say smth about that decision and as a choice for Britney she is better than some1 who is suggesting her ill father. so i am hopeful. even it's all fked up it' s still a small possibility everything will be ok. Still i don't think we'll hear any music from Britney in couple of years. She needs totally to take care of her own state and business. Make a decisions for herself not for the public and fans

Archived