Just had a brain fart...

BabyBabyBay

So, I'm watching For The Record and a few things are coming to mind

- I'm monitoring the relationship with her dad, it's very odd. Although I do think he had her best interests at the beginning.

- She always said that she would be paying the consequences for her actions for a long time, really sad

- God bless Andres Fuentes, he was a beautiful soul

- She seems 10000% coherent and of a sound mind in this documentary, admittedly a little nervous given everything was still fresh, but she seemed like a standard Britney 2.0 personality

The latter makes me think whether they did something to her in 2010, which is why we got Lethargney in 2011 and 2013?? Somebody has probably thought of this before but I just find it bizarre that she seemed perfectly normal at the beginning of the cship to then mentally deteriorate, you'd think it would be the other way round...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BabyBabyBay said:

So, I'm watching For The Record and a few things are coming to mind

- I'm monitoring the relationship with her dad, it's very odd. Although I do think he had her best interests at the beginning.

- She always said that she would be paying the consequences for her actions for a long time, really sad

- God bless Andres Fuentes, he was a beautiful soul

- She seems 10000% coherent and of a sound mind in this documentary, admittedly a little nervous given everything was still fresh, but she seemed like a standard Britney 2.0 personality

The latter makes me think whether they did something to her in 2010, which is why we got Lethargney in 2011 and 2013?? Somebody has probably thought of this before but I just find it bizarre that she seemed perfectly normal at the beginning of the cship to then mentally deteriorate, you'd think it would be the other way round...

I mean we will probably never know. Maybe she was on medication during the Circus era and it stopped working and then she had a bad reaction to the medication she took during FF? Or she wasnt on medication during Circus and since she was so anxious they decided to put her on midication? Or she felt fine at the beginning of Circus and started getting more and more anxious and thats why they put her on meds?? We will never know.

Side note, she was so beautiful in FTR

source.gifsource.gifgiphy.gif

In 2013 she looked livelier than she had looked in previous years though. Different peronality, but so much more normal than 2011 or 2012.

I've always said: 2011 < 2012 < 2013 < 2014 (by this time she acted normal but like if she was 50) < 2015 (she started to "act young" again, she became single) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2016 

Then something strange started to happen in 2017 (after she was already with Sam), then 2018 had its good times at the beginning, when she got those awards and such, but the tour came and everything went downhill from there.

Then 2019 happened, which I think it's comparable to 2017. I mean, Britney herself, 2019ney seems just like 2017ney, except that the events that have occurred this year have been like anything we've ever experienced other years. 

Yeah, looking at the 2008 and 2009 candids on Britneyspearschronology she looks alert, she's driving and appears to have more freedoms.

She was meant to then come off the conservatorship after circus, and when they renewed it she had another sort of mental break, according to the alledged ex paralegal from Britneys gram. It was certainly only after that time where she apoeared more lathargic, stopped driving etc. Picked back up in 2017  I would say though.

• Super Mods

Yeah but remember she had her moments during the Circus era. Remember the countdown fiasco where she walked off and Muumuse said that during the GMA event, Britney and Larry were talking angrily at each other before she was to come out for her cake. 

Thats not to say she was mentally ill at the time but seeing as those two incidents involve her yelling at Larry maybe is a bit telling that she wasn’t willing to go along with their plans and so I’m guessing that’s when they change her medication or started experimenting with medications to keep her under control or dumb her down as she is too smart for her own good. 

I mean even back then we all were questioning why she was even placed in it when she spoke about the development of Circus so eloquently. She knew and was very sure of the direction of the album and you can tell she really wanted to recreate like a Blackout 2.0 type of album. I think Circus is equivalent to the Britney album, half of what she really wanted and half of what her team/label wanted. Even she described Circus as a lighter poppier version of Blackout. So you tell me how can an incapacitated person be able to describe her own work very clearly and with no hesitation. Maybe that’s why they have her sticking to the script so she can appear dumb and out of touch because that’s what a lot of people think of her now.

I have always wondered that. In FTR Britney speaks and acts like a grown up mature woman who is well aware of her mistakes, her learnings and how she will move forward. In IATFF she is just plain robot. And then through IABJ / POM 1.0 she goes from robot to rebel (feeling everything, putting messages on her body and giving us killer shows that lead to POM 2.0) and then suddenly all massive ticks and childish manners start showing up. 

People do change their behaviours, but not their personalities and body language. And it feels like everything around her is designed to keep her under so much control, that they have been creating more mental issues than she actually had. Even with memory loss... Britney thinking Will came up with "It's Britney *****" or saying "Oops" is just a song, clearly show that her mind is cloudy. It is not something you just randomly forget... "It's Britney *****" was on her lead single from one of her most praised albums, it was on the VMA's performance she regrets the most, she said it every POM performance; it is not a hard thing to remember that it belongs to Blackout, 2007 and what the writing process was with Danja. We are talking about "Gimme More", not about "I'll never stop loving you" or any other random album track. It is not a random memory lapsus, she has cleared been mixing up timelines, losing memory of things, getting VERY drastic body language changes as we see on stage and her videos on Instagram.

Funny enough... didn't this happen with MJ too? With time, he was more and more like a child.

I personally prefer Britney out of the music industry, out of social media and in a ranch in Luisiana with her mother as she said even when she was 17. Let that woman get some peace of mind. Her management doesn't help, help family doesn't help, her fans don't help.

I believe they put her on really heavy meds during early-mid 2008, some pictures she just looks soulless, her eyes very empty/sad and then they probably did some changes for the Circus album era and she looked better during that and Circus tour/2009... and then something changed after summer 2010, probably changed to way heavier meds she was allegedy trying to get out of the c-ship.

and I was looking through this Instagram and how cute was Jason and Britney and the kids in 2009? <3

11 hours ago, Aveda_k said:

It is not something you just randomly forget... "It's Britney *****" was on her lead single from one of her most praised albums, it was on the VMA's performance she regrets the most, she said it every POM performance; it is not a hard thing to remember that it belongs to Blackout, 2007 and what the writing process was with Danja. We are talking about "Gimme More", not about "I'll never stop loving you" or any other random album track.

Those tracks are random for YOU! You people tend to forget that we fans have different emotions attached to her songs then her.. 

In my opinion she just doesn't pay attention to all this stuff.. she lives a different life where there is no regular spit between week days and weekends so it is not surprising it's all a blur for her...

14 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Those tracks are random for YOU! You people tend to forget that we fans have different emotions attached to her songs then her.. 

In my opinion she just doesn't pay attention to all this stuff.. she lives a different life where there is no regular spit between week days and weekends so it is not surprising it's all a blur for her...

K

On 9/6/2019 at 5:15 PM, Aveda_k said:

I have always wondered that. In FTR Britney speaks and acts like a grown up mature woman who is well aware of her mistakes, her learnings and how she will move forward. In IATFF she is just plain robot. And then through IABJ / POM 1.0 she goes from robot to rebel (feeling everything, putting messages on her body and giving us killer shows that lead to POM 2.0) and then suddenly all massive ticks and childish manners start showing up. 

People do change their behaviours, but not their personalities and body language. And it feels like everything around her is designed to keep her under so much control, that they have been creating more mental issues than she actually had. Even with memory loss... Britney thinking Will came up with "It's Britney *****" or saying "Oops" is just a song, clearly show that her mind is cloudy. It is not something you just randomly forget... "It's Britney *****" was on her lead single from one of her most praised albums, it was on the VMA's performance she regrets the most, she said it every POM performance; it is not a hard thing to remember that it belongs to Blackout, 2007 and what the writing process was with Danja. We are talking about "Gimme More", not about "I'll never stop loving you" or any other random album track. It is not a random memory lapsus, she has cleared been mixing up timelines, losing memory of things, getting VERY drastic body language changes as we see on stage and her videos on Instagram.

Funny enough... didn't this happen with MJ too? With time, he was more and more like a child.

I personally prefer Britney out of the music industry, out of social media and in a ranch in Luisiana with her mother as she said even when she was 17. Let that woman get some peace of mind. Her management doesn't help, help family doesn't help, her fans don't help.

I genuinely believe that when Britney was asked about the "it's Britney *****" line she thought that the question was about scream and shout. As in "whos idea was to put the it's britney ***** line in scream and shout" hence why she answered it was "will's idea" . 

But fans/people jumped the gun and started speculating because Britney was in the very midst of her not caring phase. 

Archived