Britney posts new video mentioning she is on a much needed vacation on her own

Slayer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very suspicious.

Do you all remember how people in here were saying she hasn’t posted in a while? Weird we have multiple posts a day shortly after.

And how her posts are always the same? It’s always the same picture or video with varying quotes.

Also, « a little vacation on my own » sounds very similar to « me time ».

I wouldn’t doubt a second she’s locked up again, and the only thing I hear from the song is « help me ». 

As someone who is the same age as Britney, I’d like to mention that young adults and high schoolers blasted Closer as a lust anthem during this era. Trent clearly wrote lyrics that were the opposite in a lot of his work. The Downward Spiral was very successful and at the time, this was their biggest hit.

people will read into it what they will, but please also consider what it was us old people who were young at the time.

3 hours ago, Phartcloud said:

Her vacations usually involve sun, sand and water.  She posted workout videos during her last "me time" "vacation". 

:calculating:

Exactly. The first thing she does while on vacation is post a video or picture of a beach...

I’m waiting for someone to use their detective skills to figure out where she’s really at. 

10 minutes ago, Mersades said:

As someone who is the same age as Britney, I’d like to mention that young adults and high schoolers blasted Closer as a lust anthem during this era. Trent clearly wrote lyrics that were the opposite in a lot of his work. The Downward Spiral was very successful and at the time, this was their biggest hit.

people will read into it what they will, but please also consider what it was us old people who were young at the time.

This. 

I'm 42 and can say it is absolutely this.

This is fully a cry for help, she's made a point to explicitly say she's ALONE so she can't see her kids right now NOR her father so she's probably mad and sad. The song says "help me" over and over :disappointed:

Just like in the previous one she made a POINT to explicitly call out Jamie Lynn when she never really mentioned her before, right in the moment where they'd stopped following each other.

Archived