New IG post- Brunetteney

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Explicit said:

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

Setting a dangerous precedent?

This has been going on for 11 years. Where have you been?

There's no telling what Britney's doing when she's not online. This is a small part of her day. I've been going through a rough patch with all that's going on in my life and I know when I need to be in business mode and when I can goof off and read a Baby-Sitters Club snark because I desperately need something to laugh at in order to lighten my mood. And that might be her attitude. Still won't take away any possible feelings she's got of fear, anxiety or anger that her son got attacked. Just like my BSC snarks won't take away my sadness and emptiness feelings. 

On 9/4/2019 at 8:46 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

It needs another gloss. Looks a little dull and ashy.

Ok well the two options for her were super warm brunette or potentially ashy. It's not an easy task to bring someone from that light to brunette in one sitting, they did a damn good job.  It will require repeated applications over time, often the hair will only do so much in one sitting. As a hair stylist who frequently speaks with people who have no concept of how color works- this comment was pretty unnecessary as it's an unavoidable part of tinting back to a darker color. Maybe delete it lol

19 hours ago, SupTJ said:

Ok well the two options for her were super warm brunette or potentially ashy. It's not an easy task to bring someone from that light to brunette in one sitting, they did a damn good job.  It will require repeated applications over time, often the hair will only do so much in one sitting. As a hair stylist who frequently speaks with people who have no concept of how color works- this comment was pretty unnecessary as it's an unavoidable part of tinting back to a darker color. Maybe delete it lol

I’m a hair colorist. I’m not saying it was done badly or even that it is a simple task. But, fact is it needed another round/gloss. Why would I delete it? Lol 

Appears she went overboard now with the super dark color anyhow :/

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I’m a hair colorist. I’m not saying it was done badly or even that it is a simple task. But, fact is it needed another round/gloss. Why would I delete it? Lol 

Appears she went overboard now with the super dark color anyhow :/

Sorry that mighta been agro but you know how awful some of the comments people make on here about her can be, I just felt like adding another over a color in process was unnecessary. I personally love the newest color but that's just my opinion obv. Plus its obviously going to wash out after like 4 shampoos. What would you have  used maybe shoot out a formula lol

On 9/6/2019 at 8:19 PM, SupTJ said:

Sorry that mighta been agro but you know how awful some of the comments people make on here about her can be, I just felt like adding another over a color in process was unnecessary. I personally love the newest color but that's just my opinion obv. Plus its obviously going to wash out after like 4 shampoos. What would you have  used maybe shoot out a formula lol

After the first post which I thought was a little dull I would have glossed with redden shades EQ. I would have glossed differently in certain areas but I would have gone for like a 7nb, 6wg type of thing because it needed a little more warmth ;)

Archived