New IG post- Brunetteney

Nowgettoworkbitch

2 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Girl I’ll be 30 next month, worry about your own life & not hers, I’m pretty sure she’s upset but to say she can’t post on her page is ridiculous 

Girl we are on a BRITNEY SPEARS FORUM. The whole point of this is to talk about YOU GUESSED IT 

BRITNEY SPEARS. 

You Britards are going to be the death of her. 

:britclose:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie filed conservatorships in like 20 other states.

If California finds him corrupt, does he still stand a chance in those other states?

This whole thing is so scary. I can’t believe I’ve been defending him for years. I’m sorry.

BUT remember that the enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend. Y’all did this with Sam Lutfi.

Everyone is trash unless proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

Stop telling a grown man what She can or cant. Her kids are Home with kevin, areShe supposed to stare out of the window in panic? 

Or do life actually move on? Im happy she is trying for damage control, this is telling us She wants to keep itprivate

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

You remind me off the eyeliner that is smeared on Britney's face - ever present and tedious. 

Calm down sweetheart, like you said you're almost 30. :nynod:

At this point you’re obsessed sweetheart :begone:

You’re clearly worried about the wrong thing & you don’t even have your facts straight, talking about her child was abused 24 hours ago 🤦🏽‍♂️ Go do some research on this topic than come back because clearly you are unaware :tiffanynod:

4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Why is she posting something like this right now? She’s looking fun and carefree but everything around her is in chaos 

Probably because it’s one of the only things in her life’s that isn’t chaos right now. Don’t look into it too much. She can handle this, and this is probably just a coping mechanism.

This appears pretty normal to me 

4 hours ago, Explicit said:

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

The incident hapenned on August 24, it's nearly 2 weeks since then, boys are fine, life goes on, she can relax and do these kind of things if she wants! Nothing strange at all

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Also did Sam called her hair black? I know it’s hard to pinpoint a shade but her hair is far from black :umsaywhat:

I think he meant it more like an example that she is beautiful in every color, even in the lightest possible (blonde) and darkest possible (black):mj:

Archived