Jump to content

New IG post- Brunetteney


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

Or shes just trying to keep positive during a shitty time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Am I the only one that finds this strange? Am I in some weird universe where this is coming across as normal? Her son got attacked 24 hours ago and "she" is posting clips of her smiling and no one seems to find it strange? 

Either Britney is completely off her meds and acting erratic or her father is hacking into her cloud posting pictures on her behalf to try and take the heat off the situation with Preston. 

 

This is insane and should not be celebrated. It is setting a dangerous precedent. 

Come on now, what she's supposed to do? as of right now she really can't do nothing 🤷🏽‍♂️ She's trying to make the best of the situation & this happen on the 24 of August, which explains why she wasn't posting, this just hit the news I'm sure she had enough time to digest this.. Her son was not attack 24 hours ago, its people like you who makes her Don't give a F 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Omg that last photo gave me onyx vibes. I love this hair color. It works with her panda eyes and we know she ain’t gonna stop that horrid make up. She looks youthful with this color, maybe some highlights for the next era but man, we need a brunetteney era!

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Come on now, what she's supposed to do? as of right now she really can't do nothing 🤷🏽‍♂️ She's trying to make the best of the situation & this happen on the 24 of August, which explains why she wasn't posting, this just hit the news I'm sure she had enough time to digest this.. Her son was not attack 24 hours ago, its people like you who makes her Don't give a F 

This isn't normal. I know you love her and care for her but this situation is not normal. If we continue to ignore things like this we will set a dangerous precedent. I am just saying that we need to be cautious in celebrating posts like this where something just happened and the  narrative of her being happy is being pushed. It is scary. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

This isn't normal. I know you love her and care for her but this situation is not normal. If we continue to ignore things like this we will set a dangerous precedent. I am just saying that we need to be cautious in celebrating posts like this where something just happened and the  narrative of her being happy is being pushed. It is scary. 

Girl that happen 10 days ago chill I’m pretty sure she did what she had to do 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Girl that happen 10 days ago chill I’m pretty sure she did what she had to do 

Get back to me when your child gets physically assaulted and has to file a restraining order against your father. It has been ten days my ***. This is her first born. You're clearly young and don't understand how much Britney loves her kids. 

Her team is disgusting and should rot. They ruined her life. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Get back to me when your child gets physically assaulted and has to file a restraining order against your father. It has been ten days my ***. This is her first born. You're clearly young and don't understand how much Britney loves her kids. 

Her team is disgusting and should rot. They ruined her life. 

Girl I’ll be 30 next month, worry about your own life & not hers, I’m pretty sure she’s upset but to say she can’t post on her page is ridiculous 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...