Britney and Jamie Lynn Unfollowed Each Other on IG

alienatedNey

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

The hold Lou has on the 2 Jamie’s is extraordinary! Maybe Lou even brainwashed Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie into believing she’s a good Christian woman doing the Lord’s work. They’re mind controlled or something or just so dumb they can’t see Lou for who she is and don’t believe she or Jamie are doing anything wrong. Lou has brainwashed all of the 3 Jamie’s!! LOL!😝

Btw Can anyone remember why Lutfi was contacting Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie in the first place? Plus, why does Lou even have access to Jamie Lynn’s social media? No shade but it’s not like JL has anything substantial going on in her career. The Netflix show she was cast in looks to be a minor role and her music career is DOA. Unlike with Britney there’s not a lot at stake to protect Jamie Lynn’s err image or brand from- there isn’t a Jamie Lynn Spears brand. So what’s their business deal really for? Probably just another way for Lou to exert her influence and control. I feel like we’re in the twilight zone. Weird times!

i hate jamie's husband. sorry because her family is redneck

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently britney fans are being blocked too!

this could just be coincidence but at the same time, what's happened recently has probably been traumatizing for the Spears family. Maybe JL is brainwashed but at the same time, maybe She's close to her dad and has either refused to pick a side in the battle (I mean, their parents are divorced and it might be tough) or she fails to see the injustice Britney has dealt with and only sees her dads side of the story and has locked horns with britney over this. Jl was nowhere near as lucky as Britney was, even after everything Britney had been through. JL was a huge child star and had it destroyed and never came back, and probably thinks Britney owes her dad more respect.

Trying to be devils advocate because she was so quick to defend her not long ago but this is just so strange 

10 hours ago, joanhs said:

I am totally #FreeBritney but WAUW some peoples narratives shift SO fast it's hard to keep up.
One minute britney apparantly has ZERO control over instagram, it's all Lou and her team, and we shouldn't believe what Britney posts.

Then next, Suddenly its britneys account and we are supposed to read into it, grasp at every straw, and believe she is standing up for herself..

Welcome to exhale.

People always switch the narrative about her social media account to support what they want to believe. :smokney:

5 hours ago, Forever22 said:

IRFamily drama is complicated. It’s hard to keep

track or really place blame. People will switch sides based on what hurts them or what suits the situation. 

At the end of the day Britney needs the support more than JL. Britney is the one in a controlling c-ship for nearly 12 years. 

Someone told me “the road to hell is paved with good intentions” and it really clicked for me.

I think her dad was trying to protect her at all costs in the beginning and it fell apart.

I’m freaked out at the possibility of her getting a new conservator instead of being FREE.

This is so insidious and I don’t think any of them knew it’d end up like this. It’s been 11 years.

17 hours ago, joanhs said:

I am totally #FreeBritney but WAUW some peoples narratives shift SO fast it's hard to keep up.
One minute britney apparantly has ZERO control over instagram, it's all Lou and her team, and we shouldn't believe what Britney posts.

Then next, Suddenly its britneys account and we are supposed to read into it, grasp at every straw, and believe she is standing up for herself..

At first this confused me too, but I think it's very much in line with everything that's happened. Everytime a certain aspect of the c-ship came to light, we got some sort of statement or change.

I do believe britney has been given more control over her socials recently but someone else is also uploading.

Archived