Britney and Jamie Lynn Unfollowed Each Other on IG

alienatedNey

5 hours ago, Dallasguy27 said:

But JL is active on her account.  Very strange she unfollowed her sister. Something is going on. I also noticed Lynn deleted her account. Not sure if this is recent or not. 

Nope, Lynne was rumoured to have had her account suspended? Wasn’t it her long time friend Jill who wrote on FB that her IG account has been suspended too and she couldn’t reactivate it.

I think it’s clear (allegedly) Lou has the passwords for all of the Spears’ Accounts. A prime example is Britney and JL posting that same monster energy video the same day... and JL posting paid adverts that are professionally written all the time. I wouldn’t put it past Lou now the cship is in tatters are clasping at straws to try and divide the family some more. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

lou m taylor controls her everything, she's such a poor woman right now. horrible.

The hold Lou has on the 2 Jamie’s is extraordinary! Maybe Lou even brainwashed Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie into believing she’s a good Christian woman doing the Lord’s work. They’re mind controlled or something or just so dumb they can’t see Lou for who she is and don’t believe she or Jamie are doing anything wrong. Lou has brainwashed all of the 3 Jamie’s!! LOL!😝

Btw Can anyone remember why Lutfi was contacting Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie in the first place? Plus, why does Lou even have access to Jamie Lynn’s social media? No shade but it’s not like JL has anything substantial going on in her career. The Netflix show she was cast in looks to be a minor role and her music career is DOA. Unlike with Britney there’s not a lot at stake to protect Jamie Lynn’s err image or brand from- there isn’t a Jamie Lynn Spears brand. So what’s their business deal really for? Probably just another way for Lou to exert her influence and control. I feel like we’re in the twilight zone. Weird times!

Britney is so superior than everyone in her family, ***** is f**kin' smart.

JL is so dumb, she is brainwashed by Lou team and so is her dad. they should realize that Tri-star is not the only company in the USA that can provide them paid posts on ig.

Britney knows the tea, she's the one who sees everything they do, ***** knows the industry... and if your family do not support your views, it's sad, no wonder she distanced herself from everyone. and they manipulate everyone saying britney is crazy lol 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

OThe hold Lou has on the 2 Jamie’s is extraordinary! Maybe Lou even brainwashed Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie into believing she’s a good Christian woman doing the Lord’s work. They’re mind controlled or something or just so dumb they can’t see Lou for who she is and don’t believe she or Jamie are doing anything wrong. Lou has brainwashed all of the 3 Jamie’s!! LOL!😝

Btw Can anyone remember why Lutfi was contacting Jamie Lynn’s husband Jamie in the first place? Plus, why does Lou even have access to Jamie Lynn’s social media? No shade but it’s not like JL has anything substantial going on in her career. The Netflix show she was cast in looks to be a minor role and her music career is DOA. Unlike with Britney there’s not a lot at stake to protect Jamie Lynn’s err image or brand from- there isn’t a Jamie Lynn Spears brand. So what’s their business deal really for? Probably just another way for Lou to exert her influence and control. I feel like we’re in the twilight zone. Weird times!

Jamie Lynn’s husband is a business man and a few of his businesses with phone numbers were published online (not sure if they still are). In Jamie Lynn’s documentary for her last song they stupidly talked about his business and said that does computer stuff but it seems to be a front, his real company according to the bureau of Louisiana is a truck haulage company and some smaller stuff to do with pay day loans.  

Also did they read the story because jamie Lynn’s character is the main characters husbands mistress. People generally don’t take those roles.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Britney is so superior than everyone in her family, ***** is f**kin' smart.

JL is so dumb, she is brainwashed by Lou team and so is her dad. all bc she's bored of her country life and wants to work now. they should realize that Tri-star is not the only company in the USA that can provide them paid posts on ig.

Britney knows the tea, she's the one who sees everything they do, ***** knows the industry... and if your family do not support your views, it's sad, no wonder she distanced herself from everyone.

Jamie lynn did try to make it in Nashville. She lived on the same road as lou for about 3 years... again no clue what she did there because she’s never actually gone on a national show or spoken at length about it in her own words. She back at square one without music now after working one month of a year and wondering why nothing happened.

8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Jamie lynn did try to make it in Nashville. She lived on the same road as lou for about 3 years... again no clue what she did there because she’s never actually gone on a national show or spoken at length about it in her own words. She back at square one without music now after working one month of a year and wondering why nothing happened.

She did! She was working on her country record that's been finished for ages. I have a package from Sweet Jamie llc from ages ago with a Nashville return address

21 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She did! She was working on her country record that's been finished for ages. I have a package from Sweet Jamie llc from ages ago with a Nashville return address

She only released 4/5 songs I believe on an EP then a single 3 years after, there are snippets online of about 20-40 more. She never released a full album.

I am totally #FreeBritney but WAUW some peoples narratives shift SO fast it's hard to keep up.
One minute britney apparantly has ZERO control over instagram, it's all Lou and her team, and we shouldn't believe what Britney posts.

Then next, Suddenly its britneys account and we are supposed to read into it, grasp at every straw, and believe she is standing up for herself..

Archived