Britney's sons are granted restraining order against Jamie

Slayer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Wow I am flabbergasted ...

i do not understand how jamie lynn has been shoving Jamie down our throats for years and he’s been attending all her concerts... simply for that she deserves to flop

They mention it happened in Jamie’s house... do they mean britney was in the Childhood  house in Louisiana or Jamie’s condo in LA I wonder. Of course britney hates the childhood home I don’t think we’ve ever seen her go back there 

I don’t understand Jamie Lynn either. Wasn’t it Memorial Day weekend that they all were at Serenity? JL posted another picture of But Lynne was there too with Jamie. A lot of us said it’s weird that they carry on like nothing is going on but then again family dynamics is weird.

Maybe JL is trying to keep peace or play both sides of the field: support her sister but maintain a relationship with Jamie for at least her own kids sake. It’s always seemed that she’s closer to Jamie then Bryan & Britney however there’s a big age gap between the older siblings and JL. Maybe she doesn’t remember the abuse that happened when she was an infant or perhaps before she was born.  🤷‍♀️ But JL’s continued affection and closeness to Lou Taylor is absolutely indefensibly!!!

B1-D0-C061-E8-B8-44-AC-8665-482-EAFEBB53

The Spears’s are one big, happy dysfunctional family. As long as Britney isn’t around? Weird! Weird! Weird!

ETA- Britney was in Los Angeles with Sam and her security guards who work for & report to Jamie. She wasn’t in ATL during this “cousins vaca 2019”. 

They mention it happened in Jamie’s house... do they mean britney was in the Childhood  house in Louisiana or Jamie’s condo in LA I wonder. Of course britney hates the childhood home I don’t think we’ve ever seen her go back there 

This happened at Jamie’s condo in LA. Britney and the boys were over there for some reason when Jamie went nuclear on Preston. Britney took the boys back to Kevin’s although it was still her custodial time with them.

This occurred on Aug. 24. Kevin reported it the next day. There hasn’t been any posts on Britney’s Instagram with Lou Taylor written captions since Aug. 22. Interesting!

Notice how silent TMZ is on this story? :mj: They didn’t break this story their competitor The Blast did. Ironically a former TMZ employee runs The Blast. TMZ has posted one story about this while The Blast and even RadarOnline has multiple updates. No update to TMZ’s OP. No follow ups. This story quickly was pushed down yesterday once they rapidly added new, almost random posts about Meghan Trainer, Bam Margera and Lizzo.

Their hands were tied so they had to report this story not that they wanted to. Yet if the claim were about Britney abusing Preston TMZ would’ve been all over it. But they made sure to soften the blow of the story by adding Preston didn’t have visible bruises. That doesn’t mean anything! TMZ’s pro-Jamie/pro-Cship bias is more obvious than ever!! :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I don’t understand Jamie Lynn either. Wasn’t it Memorial Day weekend that they all were at Serenity? JL posted another picture of But Lynne was there too with Jamie. A lot of us said it’s weird that they carry on like nothing is going on but then again family dynamics is weird.

Maybe JL is trying to keep peace or play both sides of the field: support her sister but maintain a relationship with Jamie for at least her own kids sake. It’s always seemed that she’s closer to Jamie then Bryan & Britney however there’s a big age gap between the older siblings and JL. Maybe she doesn’t remember the abuse that happened when she was an infant or perhaps before she was born.  🤷‍♀️ But JL’s continued affection and closeness to Lou Taylor is absolutely indefensibly!!!

B1-D0-C061-E8-B8-44-AC-8665-482-EAFEBB53

The Spears’s are one big, happy dysfunctional family. As long as Britney isn’t around? Weird! Weird! Weird!

ETA- Britney was in Los Angeles with Sam and her security guards who work for & report to Jamie. She wasn’t in ATL during this “cousins vaca 2019”. 

what's this? how come britney's sons are there BUT she is NOT? i don't get it. i mean, it's not like she's busy working you know? can anybody explain? i don't follow their whereabouts often.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:44 PM, David Rose said:

Why is Britney being punished for Jamie's actions? There's got to be missing pieces to this seriously confusing puzzle.

edit: nvm.

She doesn’t have any rights.

And the fact that the media keeps saying “we reached out to Britney’s attorney and received nothing back” - well, those aren’t BRITNEY’S attorneys hired by her. Those are JAMIE’S attorneys. The ****? This should be front page news. 

On 9/4/2019 at 12:36 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Well, under the law she is viewed as a minor herself...so I guess it makes sense that she can't legally be alone with them.

It's just sad to think about, is all.

I work in child services.. not in the US though. I know families where the parents or one single parent has a court appointed guardian and still have the right to raise their kids. They have help of course, like we give them someone who helps with bathtime or cleaning or grocery shopping. And they of course can't sign contracts etc but noone can take away their right to be alone with their kids UNLESS they are an unfit parent. Which I doubt Britney is. If she came to my office I'd get her someone who helps with negotiations with Kevin but that's all. The kids aren't little even , they can feed and clean themselves.

16 hours ago, generation glory said:

This happened at Jamie’s condo in LA. Britney and the boys were over there for some reason when Jamie went nuclear on Preston. Britney took the boys back to Kevin’s although it was still her custodial time with them.

This occurred on Aug. 24. Kevin reported it the next day. There hasn’t been any posts on Britney’s Instagram with Lou Taylor written captions since Aug. 22. Interesting!

So this is not the first time hes been abusive on kids?

16 hours ago, BSfemme said:

what's this? how come britney's sons are there BUT she is NOT? i don't get it. i mean, it's not like she's busy working you know? can anybody explain? i don't follow their whereabouts often.

Well you forget Britney doesn't really get to decide anything when it comes to her kids. Jamie is legally allowed to make every single decision for her. Could be that Britney wants to be around Jamie as little as possible, but wanted her kids to have a relationship with them, and that at that time she thought Jamie was different to her kids and wouldn't be abusive on them.

We literally know so little of everything that has been going on for decades.

It seems to me that Lynne, Bryan and JL are trying to keep the family and the kids together, and are trying to make it work even with Jamie being evil. I think they want to prevent bridges being burnt and hope that once Britney is free they can hopefully all continue in a normal family dynamics. I think as a mom, brother or sister, that would be what I would be going for. Of course I'd want my daughter or sibling to be free and I'd passionately support that, but I don't think I'd cut a relative completely off or blow up the entire family because of it. 

Britney clearly keeps supporting her mom and her sister. She is not on good terms with Jamie (obviously) but she also doesn't want her problems with Jamie to affect the rest of the family, which is extremely mature and shows A LOT of emotional intelligence. It could also very well be that Britney even wants to restore her own relationship with Jamie once she is free as well, and that she wants a normal healthy father - daughter relationship with him once the conservatorship is over.

Families are not like friendships, there is a strong bond, and as you get older you learn to try to work as a family in spite of differences, no matter how big they are.

6 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

So this is not the first time hes been abusive on kids?

I can’t say that tbh. Jamie was an abusive alcoholic by Lynne’s own account. There are different forms of abuse. Did he ever get physical with his older 2 kids? Idk. His alcoholism was at its worst while Bryan and Britney were growing up. He’d sobered up around the time JL was born, if I’m not mistaken. It’s a battle to stay clean. We do know he got physical with his grandson.

Like a lot of old school types (especially from the deep south) they think it’s ok to grab, slap or shake a child if the child sasses them, talks back or don’t do as they say. You could get away with that in a different era but nowadays you can’t. Jamie seems to be of that mindset where grown folks can do whatever they want and the kids just better take it or else.

Lynne made excuses for Jamie at times. It reads like a typical co dependent unstable relationship. She should’ve left him sooner but like most women in abusive unstable relationships she stayed with Jamie hoping things would get better. It didn’t. He’s still a volatile person. I wonder if he’s drinking again?

Archived