Britney's sons are granted restraining order against Jamie

Slayer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Each passing week I'm just like, this is the weirdest year ever to be a Britney fan, like seriously, what the heck has this year been? 

Like, if somebody told me two years ago all these things were gonna happen to her and her career, and the whole movement, I would've never believed it.

Hopefully it all comes down to a good end for Britney and her boys. 

Right? And to think that before this whole mess we were waiting to watch some Instagram videos for "Domination" it's crazy how things have changed since then! But at the same time i'm kinda happy and not for how Britney is treated, but for the fact that the truth is slowly coming out! If Britney would have started her show, something tells me that we wouldn't had no idea of how messed up her situation really is! #FreeBritney :badthoughts:

She needs 1 too. Jamie is doing great job of taking away her kids from her. That an *** man would do that to his own child. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie and Kevin played that to cut Britneys overnights. Still nobody is concerned that a man is CONsERVATOR OF Britney for 11 years. Court is not concerned him abusing Britney if he got restraining order for his grandchildren. isn't it obvious court needs to get rid of this ill ******* right away. Cause Britney suffering for years. I mean she has to pay for her father can't handling his temper. Boys the r only thing she got that is important. Oh god i am so nervous for Britney. Her mentality been breaking down by this man and no1 no1 ever said a word. Even her sister mother only came in now then she got to hospital against her will. I have no words. And  i am not sorry for those words but please God let Jamie burn in hell for longest ..

10 minutes ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

I'm so freaking pissed. Karma's gonna get Jamie for good.

He should be glad I live in Germany cause there's so much I'd like to tell him... 

I was reading some comments on Facebook about people that have had encounters with him, and they had mixed experiences.

When I saw him in Vegas along with Robin back in 2017, he seemed "normal", well, both of them. He actually looked kinda scared of me, because of how I asked him out of nowhere if he was Jamie Spears, just by looking at him from behind lol But those brief encounters aren't enough to get to know a person in full.

I was even hesitant at the beginning of this whole movement that he could be doing such evil things as fans said, and I still kinda believe in that. I think he's just sick, if he was or is an alcoholic, there must be underlying reasons as to why he fell in that addiction in the first place, some mental health issues or child trauma or I don't know.

Either way, he's no good to Britney or her sons, and he needs to find help and stay away from them as long as he's not under supervision, medication or therapy or something.

I wish I could say there are 2 sides of each story but a jury doesn't grand such thing if he didn't have any proof. I'm afraid that this is only a slight what's happening in her life right now...

She's being played and controlled by vicious and dangerous people like a stringed puppet.

Ironic that Jamie is supposed to protect Britney from any harm when he's causing THE harm lately....

We can only hope that this legal action may cause the C-ship to be revealed as vicious and unfair as it is.

Nontheless, this feels worse than 2007. More people are inflicted, and the bad people are the ones she trust.

I hope she can find support and the strength to keep going...this is just an unimaginable situation...

Darkness coming to light, we all know Jamie’s Hick Thieving *** is trash. Those kids are smart! They want nothing to do with his crazy ***. This is the man in control of her whole damn life.

Britney needs to get off her ***, out of her “bubble”, and handle her business. Get rid of these people in her life. What drama! So scary. 

6 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I know I am reaching by saying this but...

this all sounds super weird. just a couple months after Britney allegedly wanted to break free from her conservatorship this news comes up. 

" Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor."

So this is a weird way to get Britney out of Jamie's control but at least he has not any power concerning her kids anymore. Sounds like a plan of Kfed and Britney to get her out of Jaime's conservatorship.

On the one hand she can't see her kids without being watched (which makes me doubt the theory) but on the other hand this gives Jamie less control over Britney's life. I'm confused.

The question is:WHY should Kevin help Britney?He just want money and a carefree life.

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney Spears' two sons have been granted a restraining order against their grandfather Jamie Spears, barring him from contact with the kids.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County, Kevin Federline'sattorney, Mark Vincent-Kaplan,demanded the kids be protected from Jaime.

The domestic violence restraining order was filed by Federline, on behalf of his children, following the incident of their grandfather allegedly abusing 13-year-old Sean.

We're told the documents were filed in the ongoing custody case between the two, with a slew of stipulations put forth by Federline and his attorneys, and Britney's team agreed to all of the demands and terms of protection for the kids.

The documents give Federline full legal custody of both boys. Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor.

We're told, it was agreed that another adult would be present, who has been approved by Federline and the court.

Britney will not have any overnight visits, and Federline will now have around 90% physical custody.

The Source: The Blast

Well, it’s all coming to light on black & white for the courts that he has an EXPLOSIVE personality and is unable to control his rage. He obviously has control issues, hence kicking down a door when someone tried to remove themself from obviously an uncomfortable situation. Hopefully this is some of the proof that Britney and Lynne need to argue their case.

How very sad for Britney & her children to have to endure such f**kery.

Archived