Britney's sons are granted restraining order against Jamie

Slayer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is f**king saddening. No overnight visits with her own children cause of her f**king piece of **** dad?!! This makes me wanna f**king cry for her. She seriously does not deserve this. Wtf...not only does she damn lose complete custody of her kids, but NOW knowing her dad assaulted her kid?? I-......this is f**king ridiculous. Please God save her...

Who would have thought it would be Kevin of all people who could play a role in possibly getting Jamie removed as her conservator and helping Britney? The judges are ludicrous if they believe this man who abuses his grandchildren should be the person in control of Britney’s life and finances. Makes me wonder what type of abuse he’s done to britney herself.. 

35 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

But how/why would she lose custody because of her dad's actions? We see them with her all the time. Plus their birthdays are coming up, we'll probably see them with her. This is coming from a tabloid so Im kinda hesitant about this but this is really out of left field...

Because according to law, she's not an adult that can take care of herself. Jamie is her legal guardian (conservator). Since they have a restraining order on him, that means they can't be around him or his 'children' (i.e. Britney). Unless he somehow lets her go see them on her own without him, which he might (otherwise that would be an even bigger blow to his own reputation). It's going to really suck for her temporarily for now, but hopefully in the long-term this helps her case with the C-Ship. I hope her relationship with K-Fat is good enough for her to entrust them with him and will allow fair visitation and custody afterwards, but given that he constantly asks for more money... I think it's still going to be messy even if Jamie is out of the picture.  K-Fat has really dirty lawyers who have somehow gotten him this far without having to do anything, so I hope she can find better ones and have a stronger case.

Each passing week I'm just like, this is the weirdest year ever to be a Britney fan, like seriously, what the heck has this year been? 

Like, if somebody told me two years ago all these things were gonna happen to her and her career, and the whole movement, I would've never believed it.

Hopefully it all comes down to a good end for Britney and her boys. 

Archived