Britney's sons are granted restraining order against Jamie

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

So now we have confirmation that after 10 year Britney still requires an adult monitor if she wants to spend time with her sons.

:disappointed:

and the kids are big now.

I just don't understand... they are just afraid that they get a sunburn after spend the whole day at the pool with britney? this is the only issue I can think of lol

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

and the kids are big now.

I just don't understand... they are just afraid that they get a sunburn after spend the whole day at the pool with britney? this is the only issue I can think of lol

Well, under the law she is viewed as a minor herself...so I guess it makes sense that she can't legally be alone with them.

It's just sad to think about, is all.

• Like 6
  • Deactivated
22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

WTF is wrong with this old man?

Like you’re nearly 70, you should be sitting on island somewhere.

With the way our economy is going, most of us will still be working at his age, yet thanks to his daughter, he has all the money in the world to retire, travel and enjoy life but instead he find new ways to incite torture and misery upon her and those important to her. 

He is pathetic. 

i thought he was 80

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7504992

• Like 5

It’s sad, but at the same time I’m having mixed feelings about this situacion... I kinda feel and hope it all will do Britney a favour when it comes to getting free from conservator ship... once she’s free I believe she could ask for 50/50 custody at least for sure...

For now I just hope she’s okay. It breaks my heart for her... I just keep her in my thoughts and I just keep it positive and hopefully we will get some good news after Sep 18th.

• Like 4