Britney's sons are granted restraining order against Jamie

Slayer

Britney Spears' two sons have been granted a restraining order against their grandfather Jamie Spears, barring him from contact with the kids.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County, Kevin Federline'sattorney, Mark Vincent-Kaplan,demanded the kids be protected from Jaime.

The domestic violence restraining order was filed by Federline, on behalf of his children, following the incident of their grandfather allegedly abusing 13-year-old Sean.

We're told the documents were filed in the ongoing custody case between the two, with a slew of stipulations put forth by Federline and his attorneys, and Britney's team agreed to all of the demands and terms of protection for the kids.

The documents give Federline full legal custody of both boys. Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor.

We're told, it was agreed that another adult would be present, who has been approved by Federline and the court.

Britney will not have any overnight visits, and Federline will now have around 90% physical custody.

The Source: The Blast

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

So now we have confirmation that after 10 year Britney still requires an adult monitor if she wants to spend time with her sons.

:disappointed:

and the kids are big now.

I just don't understand... they are just afraid that they get a sunburn after spend the whole day at the pool with britney? this is the only issue I can think of lol

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

and the kids are big now.

I just don't understand... they are just afraid that they get a sunburn after spend the whole day at the pool with britney? this is the only issue I can think of lol

Well, under the law she is viewed as a minor herself...so I guess it makes sense that she can't legally be alone with them.

It's just sad to think about, is all.

I know I am reaching by saying this but...

this all sounds super weird. just a couple months after Britney allegedly wanted to break free from her conservatorship this news comes up. 

" Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor."

So this is a weird way to get Britney out of Jamie's control but at least he has not any power concerning her kids anymore. Sounds like a plan of Kfed and Britney to get her out of Jaime's conservatorship.

On the one hand she can't see her kids without being watched (which makes me doubt the theory) but on the other hand this gives Jamie less control over Britney's life. I'm confused.

WTF is wrong with this old man?

Like you’re nearly 70, you should be sitting on island somewhere.

With the way our economy is going, most of us will still be working at his age, yet thanks to his daughter, he has all the money in the world to retire, travel and enjoy life but instead he find new ways to incite torture and misery upon her and those important to her. 

He is pathetic. 

Man, I can definitely relate. My ‘father’ also broke through my bedroom door as a young kid, in an uncontrolled rage and was also very angry, manipulative and abusive. I can only imagine how upsetting and painful this must be for the boys and for Britney, and for Kevin. My heart aches for Britney and her true family. I hope this exposes the truth and sets this family free from the abuse. I’m in my thirties, and I’ve only recently been able to face and start accepting the reality of my abusive family. I empathize so much, and just pray that the survivors of such complex trauma can find the help and support they need to get free. Sending so much love and light to these beautiful souls. Don’t let the bastards get you down. <3

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, nwonder said:

With the way our economy is going, most of us will still be working at his age, yet thanks to his daughter, he has all the money in the world to retire, travel and enjoy life but instead he find new ways to incite torture and misery upon her and those important to her. 

He is pathetic. 

It’s all about power, everybody involved is in it for the power. Sure the money is good but it makes them feel good to control someone. Most of us are content with playing the sims. These guys like to take it to the next level.

22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

He is pathetic. 

i thought he was 80

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7504992

It’s sad, but at the same time I’m having mixed feelings about this situacion... I kinda feel and hope it all will do Britney a favour when it comes to getting free from conservator ship... once she’s free I believe she could ask for 50/50 custody at least for sure...

For now I just hope she’s okay. It breaks my heart for her... I just keep her in my thoughts and I just keep it positive and hopefully we will get some good news after Sep 18th.

Archived