New Report: Jamie Abused Britney’s Son

G-unit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PEOPLE confirmed earlier on Tuesday that Spears and Federline came to a new child custody arrangement last week which gives Spears 10 percent of custodial rights and Federline 90 percent. Kaplan tells PEOPLE Spears’ visits are required to be supervised.

Earlier this year, Spears checked into an “all-encompassing wellness treatment” center following Jamie’s “life-threatening” colon rupturelast fall.

90 % for Kevin cuz she did the right thing. I can’t 

I saw the topic trending this morning and I'm so shocked! But unfortunately this is what needed to happen in order for the conservatorship to be truly investigated.

Many people, including myself, weren't entirely convinced of this whole issue and I know that I was simply waiting for the hearing to happen and see what the end result would be.

This current scenario really does place a microscope under Jamie Spears and his character and responsibilities to be controlling his daughter and her estate.

This whole conservatorship set up will be something the pop world will be discussing for years!

I do truly hope that in the end, justice prevails and she is able to be free and happy.

15 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Preston and Jayden were granted restraining orders against Jamie :sickofu: I’m shocked

I honestly pray now that Britney uses this to gain control back of her finances. You know what, and it kills me to say this as a fan, but I honestly hope she turns around and says **** everyone and basically sits on her backside and not work a day and not earn anyone anymore money until control is at least relinquished from her father. I actually don't want new music from her anymore right now tbh 

im not being funny but surely the court cant allow someone who hurt a child to be in control of a 'mental unstable' person's finances who also is that child's mother. makes me sick, to think as well I read a couple of months ago apparently she cant marry Sam without his permission! yet shes 'well enough' to tour, do vegas residencies, albums. its disgusting!! 

9 hours ago, Stevenroro said:

Britney should not be put at fault for Jamie's actions. Not cool.

No I don't think that's why Kevin stopped her or shes stopped herself having them [never thought i'd see the day i'd actually stick up for Kevin], but the sickening fact of the matter is Jamie in charge of britneys c-ship, so hes basically in charge of her life and could easily say well Britney cant see the boys without me being there. so britneys only choice is see the boys with him being there but then they keep getting abused by him, or not see them at all or very rarely which keeps them  away from him. and as a loving mother Britney. is probably putting the boys safety and warfare first which means cutting back on her custody

The whole thing is sickening. as a Britney fan im so angry right now!

Literally, like... who is really "unstable" in the Spears family? Because to me it sounds like Britney's fine compared to her father, which is um, her conservator... :watrusayin:

You know I'm super mad at this and I'm feeling a little bit sarcastic rn because a lot of people struggle with mental health like depression, anxiety and stuff but it's not like you can't manage your life with it, actually a lot of people with depression have no conservators or stuff like that and it may be hard sometimes but it's... life.

The other thing is domestic violence which is very bad, just toxic and I'm quite shocked that such a monster had(still has!) control over Britney. What was happening behind the curtains between 2008 till now could be really tough... I'm so sad for Britney and really hope she's out of this soon. #freeBritney all the way

11 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Ugh I came across Perez Instagram and he is disgusting. "would you call this abuse?" like THAT'S the f**king question to ask here. People in the comments are vile too

That's not surprising. Unfortunately I think a lot of people think abuse means bruises, cuts, bleeding. There was a story not that long ago about a father punishing his teenager daughter by cutting her hair off. And the comment section was pretty disgusting. "It's just hair, it'll grow back!" "This isn't abuse!" There's so many different kinds of abuse that it kinda boggles my mind if you're dealing with a person that only sees abuse in one particular light.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Nickey said:

Literally, like... who is really "unstable" in the Spears family? Because to me it sounds like Britney's fine compared to her father, which is um, her conservator... :watrusayin:

You know I'm super mad at this and I'm feeling a little bit sarcastic rn because a lot of people struggle with mental health like depression, anxiety and stuff but it's not like you can't manage your life with it, actually a lot of people with depression have no conservators or stuff like that and it may be hard sometimes but it's... life.

The other thing is domestic violence which is very bad, just toxic and I'm quite shocked that such a monster had(still has!) control over Britney. What was happening behind the curtains between 2008 till now could be really tough... I'm so sad for Britney and really hope she's out of this soon. #freeBritney all the way

Isn’t always the case? From my experience it’s always the people in charge that don’t know **** (okay I don’t mean everyone there are people that are good at what they do and deserve their position) but like my boss throws temper tantrums just like Lou and we all laugh about it but like our boss is the founder of the company. All of us are like, this person is signing our paychecks? And every decision just makes the business worse and she blames it on us that we aren’t working hard enough. Thank god I don’t work for Lou.

4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

No I don't think that's why Kevin stopped her or shes stopped herself having them [never thought i'd see the day i'd actually stick up for Kevin], but the sickening fact of the matter is Jamie in charge of britneys c-ship, so hes basically in charge of her life and could easily say well Britney cant see the boys without me being there. so britneys only choice is see the boys with him being there but then they keep getting abused by him, or not see them at all or very rarely which keeps them  away from him. and as a loving mother Britney. is probably putting the boys safety and warfare first which means cutting back on her custody

The whole thing is sickening. as a Britney fan im so angry right now!

Yes, there is finally something Jamie cannot used against Britney anymore: Her children. 

I don't know if that was the whole plan between Britney & Kevin but Jamie can't approach their children for 3 years and Kevin has full control over their children. So Jamie cannot used Sean or Jayden to threaten Britney anymore (if that was ever the case like some rumors / facts suggested it).

1 hour ago, janeo701 said:

I wonder who exactly protects Jamie.  I also wonder what exactly is being covered up.

We are "operating" on the account that Lou (and Dina LaPolt??) is the mastermind, Jamie is an uncultured southern man who wouldn't be getting all those legal steps right.

And we can only imagine bits of what's being covered up. They don't want Lynne to see her daughter's medical records, but are freely allowing a stranger to see it. It makes you think, doesn't it?

Archived