New Report: Jamie Abused Britney’s Son

G-unit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this issue is separate of the conservatorship or at least might be seen that way in the eyes of the law. And also- this might be unpopular opinion- but you guys are roasting this man- it’s Britney’s father! This is her life! The part she doesn’t share and you’re all just judging so harshly. What motivation is that for her to continue on professionally? 

3 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

I think this issue is separate of the conservatorship or at least might be seen that way in the eyes of the law. And also- this might be unpopular opinion- but you guys are roasting this man- it’s Britney’s father! This is her life! The part she doesn’t share and you’re all just judging so harshly. What motivation is that for her to continue on professionally? 

I try to be cautious with what I say for any topic tbh. I recognize private versus public and just say that just because somebody is capable of making kids doesn't make them a parent. I hope that came out right. I have no idea what Britney thinks of her father...dunno if it would be a case of "He's my dad and I love him." or "I'd cut this ******* out of my life in a heartbeat if I could."

As for Britney continuing professionally, it doesn't matter to me. I just wish her the best no matter if it's her private or public life. She should do what she wants on her own terms. 

24 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Sean's at an age where he can figure out what's going on.  I wonder what the argument was about that triggered him so much?  I wouldn't blame him if he purposely angered him to end the C-Ship or at least give her a better conservator.  Not saying that's what happened, but he's at age where he can easily play that.  Though K-Fed is not really helping, taking full custody now...

:badthoughts:

He's actually helping by making Jamie look as a danger to people and making sure they're safe. I bet Britney was more than ok with this decision (since she can't move away to any other place as long as she's in cship). 

How ironic that after so much effort to put the restraining order against the Sam's of the world, he gets a restraining order to stay away from her own grandchildren, of all the people. 

If judge Penny doesn't take this into consideration, I swear I'll scream 

27 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Of course it's separate from the conservatorship in the eyes of law. But Britney can very well use this as an argument, if not to end the cship, at least to have him removed as a conservator.

Britney won't stop loving him as her father (if that's currently the case to begin with) but that doesn't mean she or everybody else won't see when things are wrong and need to stop.

For real, Jamie should be placed under a conservatorship himself. He was supposedly dying last year, he has some evident anger issues, if not any other kind of mental illness, and he's an elder person, he can't keep wandering around without supervision, and even less, be in charge of another person as a conservator. He's a danger to society under those circumstances.

And just like that, whether she continues or not with her career, that's another separate thing that doesn't have anything to do with what people think about her dad.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

He's actually helping by making Jamie look as a danger to people and making sure they're safe. I bet Britney was more than ok with this decision (since she can't move away to any other place as long as she's in cship). 

How ironic that after so much effort to put the restraining order against the Sam's of the world, he gets a restraining order to stay away from her own grandchildren, of all the people. 

If judge Penny doesn't take this into consideration, I swear I'll scream 

That is so funny to me. He sued fans, he hunt down websites with info readily available on Google, they hunt Twitter accounts, he issued a restraining order, all because they were violating the sanctity of his holy conservatorship, but in the end he ends up getting a restraining order from the two boys he was supposed to protect as a conservator. Ain't that funny?????

5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I wonder how TMZ will try to spin this given the fact that their office is basically located up Jamie’s ***. :mariahstare:

Comon satan’s little helper, get creative.

I saw an article earlier in my country painting the situation as “Britney loses custody battle” :badthoughts:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-kids/britneys-ex-kevin-federline-awarded-primary-custody-of-kids/news-story/a39065024f3166631d888cc4f168d309

Originally published by Fox News 

and that man is conservator of Britney fo 11 years. He is the reason Britney got cut her overnight visits. Jamie is moron thats a fact why nobody reporting him abusing Britney for 11 years. Is he did it on purpose to make Britney suffer or he just an ill person who can get his nerve. I mean that conservatorship should be investigated LONG AGO.. Jamie should be investigated and monitored for his behaviour. Britney can be abused  FOR YEARS if he is abusing his grandchildren. i'm shook. That is nonsense. Court need to give Britney restraining order against her father but wait she can't cause she doesn't have RIGHTS!

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-father-jamie-child-abuse-investigation/

Our sources say Jamie broke down a door to get to his grandson and grabbed him once he was in the room -- however, we're told there were no visible bruises or injuries to the child. 

Oh ok, thank God. Then there's nothing to worry about, let's close the thread :makeitrain:

:rihit: 

They wrote the article and then passed it by Jamie saying “hey boss sorry but this story is everywhere it will be super suspicious if we don’t report it” and then the no bruides or injuries line was added by Jamie and they were all like “welp...it’s something”

Archived