New Report: Jamie Abused Britney’s Son

G-unit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s see what we have here.

1. Jamie had Britney involuntarily committed to a mental health treatment facility against her consent. Britney Gram whistleblower claimed she’d been sent there in January... bc Britney had refused to allow Jamie to dope her up with medication anymore so he felt he was losing his grip on her so she had to be locked away, to control her. Him, Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph concocted this huge LIE about Britney’s mental health being sent off the rails due to her getting upset about her dad’s colon issues and her not taking meds for a condition that has NEVER been proven she has.

2. Britney gets out of treatment then we notice she no longer posts on Instagram about her sons like she used to. The IG caption (not written by Britney!!) addressing the issue is reduced to it being because they’re teenagers and don’t want to be photographed blah blah. Although her sister had no problems whatsoever posting of them and neither of the boys looked upset and voiced no objections to being on Jamie Lynn’s Instagram stories when she posted pics and videos of the them at the baseball game and elsewhere in ATL.

3. Some of us, including myself, deduced that it’s likely that Kevin (unofficially perhaps?) requested that the Britney’s visitation time with the boys be reduced because he was concerned about her mental stability and his son’s safety because.... their mom had been committed to the mental facility again - thanks to grandpa Jamie.

4. Now we learn that grandpa Jamie put his hands on the boy and now BOTH of his grandsons have restraining orders against him! 

You can’t tell me that THIS is at least partly why Britney’s time with her sons has been drastically reduced from 50% to 30% now without overnight visits AND grampy Jamie can’t be there to play the role of “court appointed monitor” anymore to ensure that Britney is not hurting her sons... and this is because...  JAMIE is the one who is hurting her son!! WTF!! 

Because of HER ABUSIVE CONSERVATOR DAD’S VIOLENT BEHAVIOR AGAINST HER SON!! Britney has had her child visits cut! Jamie’s bullshit is destroying everything!!

I f**king swear to all tha gods that if Judge Brenda doesn’t remove the cship, get rid of Jamie as being over Britney personal life and look into Lunatic Lou business handling of Britney’s finances (Lou is stealing Britney’s $ - yes I said it!!) I’m gonna freaking scream if something doesn’t change!!

END THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

LOCK UP JAMIE SPEARS!!!

LOCK UP LOU TAYLOR!!!

How much more proof of endangerment, negligence, abuse and corruption does the court need to realize that this arrangement is unnecessary, shady and that it just doesn’t work????:lessons:

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The fact that Kevin reported this himself really says something.

He's been Jamie's lapdog since February of 2008...Maybe common sense is finally starting to mean something to him more than the money?

It's probably the kids influence. They have grown up and are getting aware of the situation.

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Not really.  She lost a bunch of her custodial rights...she’s essentially being punished because her conservator/“father” is an abusive *******.  

Though it ultimately will be harsh for Britney, I think in this particular case she must've been totally in agreement with this. They're the most important for her, the fact that they had already moved to 70/30 and now he has 90% of the custody means that she knows she has no control of the situation if Jamie is still around and her conservator, so they must have all agreed to leave things this way as long as she's in the cship (which hopefully isn't for too long). 

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Let’s see what we have here.

1. Jamie had Britney involuntarily committed to a mental health treatment facility against her consent. Britney Gram whistleblower claimed she’d been sent there in January... bc Britney had refused to allow Jamie to dope her up with medication anymore so he felt he was losing his grip on her so she had to be locked away, to control her. Him, Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph concocted this huge LIE about Britney’s mental health being sent off the rails due to her getting upset about her dad’s colon issues and her not taking meds for a condition that has NEVER been proven she has.

2. Britney gets out of treatment then we notice she no longer posts on Instagram about her sons like she used to. The IG caption (not written by Britney!!) addressing the issue is reduced to it being because they’re teenagers and don’t want to be photographed blah blah. Although her sister had no problems whatsoever posting of them and neither of the boys looked upset and voiced no objections to being on Jamie Lynn’s Instagram stories when she posted pics and videos of the them at the baseball game and in ATL.

3. Some of us, including myself, deduced that it’s likely that Kevin (unofficially perhaps?) requested that the Britney’s visitation time with the boys be reduced because he was concerned about her mental stability and his son’s safety because.... their mom had been committed to the mental facility again - thanks to grandpa Jamie.

4. Now we learn that grandpa Jamie put his hands on the boy and now BOTH of his grandsons have restraining orders against him! 

You can’t tell me that THIS is at least partly why Britney’s time with her sons has been drastically reduced from 50% to 30% now without overnight visits AND grampy Jamie can’t be their to play the role of court appointed monitor to ensure Britney is hurting her sons... and this is because JAMIE is the one hurting her son!! WTF!! 

Because of HER ABUSIVE CONSERVATOR DAD’S VIOLENT BEHAVIOR AGAINST HER SON!! Britney has had her busts cut! Jamie’s bullshit is destroying everything!!

I f**king swear to all tha gods that if Judge Brenda doesn’t remove the cship, get rid of Jamie as being over Britney personal life and look into Lunatic Lou business handling of Britney’s finances (Lou is stealing Britney’s $ - yes I said it!!) I’m gonna freaking scream if something doesn’t change!!

END THE CONSERVATORSHIP!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

LOCK UP JAMIE SPEARS!!!

LOCK UP LOU TAYLOR!!!

How much more proof of endangerment, negligence, abuse and corruption does the court need to realize that this arrangement is unnecessary, shady and that it just doesn’t work????:lessons:

it would be absolutely ridiculous if they did not take steps to remove him as a conservator! there is just so much ******** evidence!

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

it would be absolutely ridiculous if they did not take steps to remove him as a conservator! there is just so much ******** evidence!

I edited my post for typos 😬

but yeah!! This has to stop!! It’ll be horrible for the court to not step in and actually do something. Jamie has to be removed as conservator. Remove the cship. There are other ways to look after Britney’s mental health care to ensure she’s stable & safe and that her kids are safe while in her care - not via a cship where she has no rights, everyone is making $ millions off her, where her abusive dad makes all the decisions. Lou must be ******** herself right now. She's totally gonna flip on Jamie to save herself. 

6 minutes ago, joe sp said:

This is too much!

Wasn´t he "dying" not long ago? A dying man can destroy a door?

Justice for Britney now!

He’s almost 70 years old not even a year removed from colon surgery. But he’s out here breaking down bedroom doors!?? Do you know the strength it takes for a person, young or elderly, to break down a door?? Jamie was in full on rage mode to do that! Preston must’ve been terrified!! Poor kid. 😢 

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

He’s almost 70 years old not even a year removed from colon surgery. But he’s out here breaking down bedroom doors!?? Do you know the strength it takes for a person, young or elderly, to break down a door?? Jamie was in full on rage mode to do that! Preston must’ve been terrified!! Poor kid. 😢 

Exactly. I realize a lot of people probably think almost 70 years old = frail, shouldn't the most activity you do is sitting down to watch "Matlock" reruns? No. That really does take a lot of f**king strength to knock down a door. I don't even have to put myself in Preston's shoes tbh. I'm in my mid 30s and I'd be scared shitless if somebody knocked down a door just to get to me. 

Just a shame that this probably isn't the first time that temper has raged up, ya know? No telling what all of them have seen throughout the years, whether he was drunk or sober. 

Sean's at an age where he can figure out what's going on.  I wonder what the argument was about that triggered him so much?  I wouldn't blame him if he purposely angered him to end the C-Ship or at least give her a better conservator.  Not saying that's what happened, but he's at age where he can easily play that.  Though K-Fed is not really helping, taking full custody now...

:badthoughts:

Archived