New blind: the fraud

BSfemme

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

What like the $90,000 repairs on Lynne's home in Louisiana that's worth only like 200k

the house Britney built in 2000 cost $4 million according to Bravo magazine. it's the house where some stan broke into in late 2000 and took a selfie with Britney in the bathtub I think...

2 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

the house Britney built in 2000 cost $4 million according to Bravo magazine. it's the house where some stan broke into in late 2000 and took a selfie with Britney in the bathtub I think...

I'd be suprised. I dont think the value of it is that much though, it's on a flood plane and the land in louisiana is worth not very much.

Painful. No doubt there'll be plenty of finger pointing and shoulders shrugging to try and get away from the blame. My family went through something recently and basically got taken advantage of. It was the cherry on the sundae for an already difficult time. The theft we went through wasn't nowhere close to being on this level. Lessons were learned on our parts. You just have to really watch your own back. And the sad thing is I don't know if Britney's even capable of doing that even if she wanted to. "I want to see my financial records." "Aw sweetie, don't worry about it. Just let the professionals handle it." 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Omg Lou, you should know better :bedtime:

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

no thats how we know its Britney :janet:

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Painful. No doubt there'll be plenty of finger pointing and shoulders shrugging to try and get away from the blame. My family went through something recently and basically got taken advantage of. It was the cherry on the sundae for an already difficult time. The theft we went through wasn't nowhere close to being on this level. Lessons were learned on our parts. You just have to really watch your own back. And the sad thing is I don't know if Britney's even capable of doing that even if she wanted to. "I want to see my financial records." "Aw sweetie, don't worry about it. Just let the professionals handle it." 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Omg Lou, you should know better :bedtime:

All I'm going to say I was NEVER against her continuing to perform despite an obvious decline in many aspects of her performing skills.

What I was in favor for was-since Vegas did happen (back in 2013, and was renewed in 2015; therefore there was no going back)-was her announcing a break from performing/music either after the residency wrapped or at the end of the POM tour and then announce a new show later (either another residency or tour)  Why was this such a problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpa7t5CprI

Ed Sheeran can announce a break but Britney can't?

As it's been inferred previously, Britney likely did have some autonomy in how she has performed in recent years with scrapping choreography and her changing outfits but its only because Larry and her Dad etc... obliterated her drive in 2008/9 till Vegas; and nothing they say can change this fact.

Yeah, we know all the actions from Circus to Vegas were all solely money based, but after the first residency they should have at least reconsider the next phase of her career rather than just sign up for another residency.

I'm not saying she didn't have good performances during the run; things like Breathe on Me/Touch of My Hand to me were some of her best routines ever but that isn't the entire show, of course.  It has to be complimented with dance numbers, but these are spotty at best and arguably revolve around everything else but Britney.

Again, based on her contract she should be making several million dollars a year from fragrances.  Even if its now down to like 2 million a year (which I have no knowledge) that would be A LOT of money for not even working vs making millions of dollars but having to perform /work to do so.

Maybe its part of the 'substantial assets' outside the conservatorship estate they keep saying; (in addition to investments which are also supposed to be making money for her). 

If that's the case why did she have to rush back to Vegas?  (With an announcement clearly suggesting that she wasn't happy there)  

Again, I don't mind her going back performing at all; just take time off and if she wants to perform again comeback more motivated to add new things to help create some anticipation.  

I feel if she announced a break back then it would have avoided all this drama. (Maybe now the drama was necessary for them to be more alert but still)

Archived