In The Zone recharting on BB's Top Album's Chart

Soni

The iconic album "In The Zone" by legendary artist Britney Spears, has re-charted on the Billboard's Top Albums Sales Chart, 16 years after its release!!

Thanks to the Vinyl release of ITZ.

EC_mjE9XoAA-WKD.jpg
https://www.billboard.com/charts/top-album-sales

It also debuts in the Top 5 on Billboard's Top Vinyl Albums!
https://www.billboard.com/charts/vinyl-albums

As yall know, OIDIA re-charted because of its vinyl release too!

Spoiler

I tried to make yall stream the album (ITZ) and I am very thankful to the ones that did :rihclap: Salute!

Spoiler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Imagine if they did Blackout and it finally went #1... that would be crazy.

Omg!!
They probably will release it as a vinyl next!
(they say they will stop after Circus I think)

We should stream the HELL out of it when that happens!
And it will also be past the September date for her conservatorship so it will be perfect to show our support to her!
and fans wont be worried that they will be throwing money to her handlers!
Making her last album before the conservatorship, go 1#.

YASS!!

13 minutes ago, Soni said:

Omg!!

And it will also be past the September date for her conservatorship so it will be perfect to show our support to her!

YASS!!

I'm in:madance:

26 minutes ago, Soni said:

Omg!!

YASS!!

Count me in sis :checkit:

1 hour ago, Soni said:

Omg!!

YASS!!

But that’s gonna be difficult as hell u know... an album from 2007 going #1 ain’t that easy task :notreally: Also keep in mind that the competition is very tough now with Taylor’s Lover recently released. She’s gonna keep that spot for most of September for sure with her million sales and gonna delay many other albums from going #1 too.  Maybe we can score a maximum of top 30 on the chart, it just seems too difficult beyond that :frenchy:

55 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Imagine if they did Blackout and it finally went #1... that would be crazy.

It is my least favorite album, but I recognize it deserved that #1. She could've had that perfect record of 7 consecutive No. 1 albums. 

But I see it very hard that it reaches that position now, unless they released a huge amount of vinyls, or it came out in a week when there's no one else releasing stuff, but I think it'll be very unlikely from now on. 

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But that’s gonna be difficult as hell u know... an album from 2007 going #1 ain’t that easy task :notreally: Also keep in mind that the competition is very tough now with Taylor’s Lover recently released. She’s gonna keep that spot for most of September for sure with her million sales and gonna delay many other albums from going #1 too.  Maybe we can score a maximum of top 30 on the chart, it just seems too difficult beyond that :frenchy:

It all depends on when they will drop the Vinyl..we can only hope it's on a date that there is no new albums dropping or have been dropped.
We can really try to stream it but the only way we will really do anything is by also buying the album from the US... :/
really hard but still..not impossible
I mean, didn't the Lambs get Glitter (Mariah's 00s album) charting even without a vinyl?I'm sure we can do it somehow

3 hours ago, Soni said:

Omg!!

YASS!!

DEFFO!! I’m game. Already planning on getting 2 copies. If we could get it up to #1, that would be so amazing!  :queenflopga:

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

They would need to sell more vinyls. 5k physical copies is enough for it to chart but if they released at least 15k that would be enough for top 10. But we would still need good streaming, we should make some videos featuring Gimme More go viral 

I agree. They need to make the next run a little less limited . I don’t think it can get to #1, but top 20 or even 15 for sure 

Archived