Mermaid Hair, so iconic...

MissSpearsSaysSo

Hey Ladies. :gelis:

So I was on YT looking for POM videos and I was really having a lovely time with my bottle of wine... and then I came across Mermaid Hairney! She was soooooo amazing! She had such sharp moves and attitude! Definitely the best string of shows before the Revamp.

Remember this Buzzfeed article about it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/mjs538/we-need-to-talk-about-britney-spears

The guy who wrote it is a total stan, and he always writes good stories about her. The Queen is truly blessed to have such loyal and loving fans.  :crying1:

I miss her passion and I’m feeling super mushy with POM nostalgia, even the Tour... I don’t care if I’m being delusional, I miss her terribly.  :yasqueen:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2015ney-2016ney were at primeney level and if they stopped with POM in 2016, did a break for 2017 and announced Domination on early 2018 then 2015ney-2016ney wouldn’t have disappeared but it’s obvious that she got bored of the show so she stopped putting effort.I mean we all saw DOM rehearsals and wether y’all want to admit it or not she was doing amazing and with Nappytabs by her side the show would be phenomenal.Too bad her team destroys and scraps everything good:awks:

Archived