Newest Blind Item

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol sounds like something someone from here wrote.

Latest blind item posted from CD&N: Blind Item #5   With her friends screened and controlled to the point of giving up on the friendship, it is not surprising that the perman

On 8/21/2019 at 10:20 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

I feel bad for her, I truly do. I think she is hiding her time though. I wonder if she won’t be free until after the kids are 18.

Keep this negativity out of this thread, goodbye.

Let's stay positive that she will be free in September. Her mother is fighting for her to be free and Lynne has really good lawyers, too. Isn't she using that lawyer from the governor of Lousiana or whatever? Really good.

• Like 1

I really think she will be free in a few months. If she doesn't, I worry about her. Who would ever want to live that life? Britney has always loved being free and she never liked being controlled in anyway. Remember when she did Overprotected because her team TRIED to control her? The control now is worse than ever, and her father deserves to rot in Hell. :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I really think she will be free in a few months. If she doesn't, I worry about her. Who would ever want to live that life? Britney has always loved being free and she never liked being controlled in anyway. Remember when she did Overprotected because her team TRIED to control her? The control now is worse than ever, and her father deserves to rot in Hell. :) 

I mean he is her father after all and like no matter what...he is grandpa to not only her sons but her nieces and nephews so that would be off to take that away from them. Maybe Britney should be his conservator because he is getting old ;) 

And Lou can be thrown into a gay orgy room. I would pay good money to see that.