Jump to content

A reminder that 2013ney was a treasure


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

YES 100%. 

That's where I was like "OH what happened to her?"

in 2014 I noticed she looked different as well but she still looked like a mature version of herself:

(her nose was altered already)

 

This! Also, i love that video, she seems pretty comfortable :clap: i love her so much :makeitrain:

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  i can't believe that for the first POM leg she could have looked like this: But she/her team preferred this:  Like WTF??? 

Even 2015ney had her moments tho, look at this beauty queen  (Album cover material ) So gorgeous 

  • Deactivated
7 hours ago, chrisryan said:

its gotta be so weird to be a Britney, where everyone wants you to be a mix of yourself from like 20 different time frames. 

 

I look back as a 30 year old and would love to have my 27 year old body (cause I was in my best shape then)..I am so glad i dont have people comparing my body now to my body then. It would make my feel awful...

 

...let the woman look how she wants, and praise her for being an amazing survivor. Can you imagine going through the stress she was in 2009 and trying to keep fit at the same time. 

as I agree with you 100%, you gotta remember that Britney was branded based on her image more than her artistry

so as much as it sucks, they're going to nitpick that more than her songs

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 8/21/2019 at 3:18 PM, DayvinDazone said:

 

7b2ceb02a099ba90ca70b1d232a8ad0f.jpg

 

She already had the nose job here. Though it looks perfect here, it is noticeably more refined than 2012ney's nose was. Nose jobs take months to heal though, "It takes another four to six months for about 70% of the swelling to fully resolve, followed by an additional four to sixmonths for the remaining 30% of the swelling to go down. Usually,  the swelling dissipates by 12-14 months after your rhinoplasty"That is why by 2015, it looked like:

On 8/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, Do Somethin' said:

8d87574b6dc555b244e2a9cf6a2b029d.jpg

It's really sad that her flop plastic surgeon botched her face. The new narrow MJ nose destroys the "Britney Face", and I cant stand any picture from a dead-on angle.:wontcry:

Link to post

You got me nostalgic, 2013 was like a peak of being a Britney stan for me :mcry:

I still love her lol, though she got me crazy back then! The first huge thing that happened in 2013 was the break up with Jason which was a shock and Brinty was seen on a street and asked about this...she was shady! So first she served some attitude. Then she became Brunetteney and looked stunning! Omg so many things, the Shape magazine photoshoot, beautiful Wango-tangoney... also Britney Jean was meant to be huge, the whole Vegas thing, a countdown on her website... there was some magic involved in all of this! Sadly it turned out to **** lol :blurp: though it was a journey after all.

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 8/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, Do Somethin' said:

This :tiffanycries:

i can't believe that for the first POM leg she could have looked like this:

britney-spears-laughing-advice-on-breaku

But she/her team preferred this: 

img_8454.jpeg

Like WTF??? :rihit:

It’s Team B in a nutshell, let our paying customers get **** for double the price.

  • Like 3
Link to post
On 8/21/2019 at 1:54 PM, Alex_1991 said:

Her beauty was definitely still intact with good makeup (check Ellen apparition, she was gorgeous) but she didn't exactly deliver as a popstar

The album was horrendous, the promo non-existent and the first pom shows were a mess 

Lyrically, I like that album, a lot... :comingthru:

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block