New IG post- Britney gets very sad reading comments 💔

Nowgettoworkbitch

29 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Lou is really putting in the work today! First the sponsored Prerogative Perfume post, then the tweet/FB post about “daddy”, and now this.

I highly doubt Brit reads the comments on her posts. She never cared what anyone thought or had to say about her. 

I do believe Britney is the one posting most of the things on her IG, but it’s obvious someone else still has access to that account (hence today’s random posts). 

:mj:

THIS!!! To me this is a way to emotionally manipulate fans into feeling bad for the blowback she gets based on what’s posted, like when we call them out on the bullsh*t like that stupid twitter post today. This isn’t just her team hitting back at mean trolls. 

Nobody can stop people from making mean comments just like they can’t stop them from making nice comments. Unless they stop allowing any comments. So if the real Britney Spears is actually reading through the comments on her IG and if it’s HER who’s feeling that bad about it then TURN OFF THE COMMENTS!!! 😑😒

Her team can make Britney’s Instagram her only active social media account instead of using twitter & FB for her too. Duh! IG comments can be controlled and filtered so that NO ONE can comment on her account except for the people “she” follows. But of course her team insist on keeping the illusion going and swaying public opinion in their favor so they don’t keep the comments section shut off. Whatever, Lou.🙄

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Lou is really putting in the work today! First the sponsored Prerogative Perfume post, then the tweet/FB post about “daddy”, and now this.

I highly doubt Brit reads the comments on her posts. She never cared what anyone thought or had to say about her. 

I do believe Britney is the one posting most of the things on her IG, but it’s obvious someone else still has access to that account (hence today’s random posts). 

:mj:

Lou Taylor a damn nutcase 

I'm not one to say either way weather it's her posting or not, but I would just like to understand how it starts by talking about people in LA to being upset about comments. I just don't know what to think I hope this is not how she truly feels but on the other hand I wouldn't want it to be true that her team could post something so manipulative.  It's just a lose lose situation all around and that's the sad part.:(

It's hard for me to believe she's the one posting this kind of stuff. On the other hand, I do believe her team let's her know (and probably shows her) all the hate comments she gets on her ig....

I feel for her, she truly does not know who to trust. And I hope she's trusting the right people.

Sorry but i'm not buying it, Loucifer or Jamie made this post after people exposed their ***** on Twitter/Facebook, cause even that post was clearly written by one of them! And now with this post, pretending to be Britney, they think the fans will delete their comments! that's why they're trying to make us feel bad and guilty, basically they want us to think that we were wrong...

But... No Loucifer, not this time :fu:

It could very well be Sam posting on her behalf because of the grammar and since he also commented.

But if it's her thoughts then it's disheartening and shocking because this is the first time she has said something about the haters. She really keeps quiet about such things.

Brinni some people will always love you. Just because they don't show it, doesn't mean they don't exist. Haters don't have a life and they will always be in your face and way xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

THIS!!! To me this is a way to emotionally manipulate fans into feeling bad for the blowback she gets based on what’s posted, like when we call them out on the bullsh*t like that stupid twitter post today. This isn’t just her team hitting back at mean trolls. 

Nobody can stop people from making mean comments just like they can’t stop them from making nice comments. Unless they stop allowing any comments. So if the real Britney Spears is actually reading through the comments on her IG and if it’s HER who’s feeling that bad about it then TURN OFF THE COMMENTS!!! 😑😒

Her team can make Britney’s Instagram her only active social media account instead of using twitter & FB for her too. Duh! IG comments can be controlled and filtered so that NO ONE can comment on her account except for the people “she” follows. But of course her team insist on keeping the illusion going and swaying public opinion in their favor so they don’t keep the comments section shut off. Whatever, Lou.🙄

Lol I almost lost a brain cell reading this

Completely understandable. Not only on her instagram but comments everywhere on the internet about any subject or person are usually by extremely aggressive opinionated people. So hateful and ignorant most of the time. And if you’re someone like Britney with thousands of comments everyday I totally understand you look the other way. I mean sometimes you have to... 

42 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

It could very well be Sam posting on her behalf because of the grammar and since he also commented.

But if it's her thoughts then it's disheartening and shocking because this is the first time she has said something about the haters. She really keeps quiet about such things.

Brinni some people will always love you. Just because they don't show it, doesn't mean they don't exist. Haters don't have a life and they will always be in your face and way xoxox:hugs::hugs::hugs:

"t could very well be Sam posting on her behalf because of the grammar and since he also commented"

This!.Sam is the person who writes the post on Instagram.

This post is for comments on Twitter..and it's disgusting what they are doing  with her personal and professional life(Her legacy and her image are ruined although I guess that's what they want)..they are definitely bad people.

But the way, it seems to work and people believe that Britney has written that post when her team's Jamie is complaining about the criticism of the Tweet about her daddy.

1 hour ago, Complication said:

Why are y'all making this about yourselves? :xfactorlook:

It's not about us, it's about all the basic ******* that pretend to be "so worried" about Britney's "abnormal" behaviour in her goofy videos.

this

i choose to believe it's her/sam posting. 

and this is for some FANS especially foreign fans that want so bad and is questioning who is posting on her instagram... BRITNEY is a very sensitive person, it's not healthy for her to be like a normal person all over social media, reading comments and posting. of course, we don't want the tri-star team doing it bc they are f**king tacky, they should hire or train a bodyguard, sam or whoever, someone she trusts to help her with social media. social media is pretty toxic for someone like britney, since day one on her career she receives heavily critics, she do not deserve that, no one deserves people who don't know them well criticizing how they choose to live their lives. i know it's celebrity culture but since you cannot control haters you have to protect yourself. see what social media does with people like selena gomez, demi lovato... even justin bieber and cardi b, some of them get depressed and some of them get pretty stressed and responding haters. no good at all.

and Americans should go watch "The Great Hack" on Netflix, especially towards the ending.. It is something to think about and reflect bring the topic to those britney issues we discuss here.

22 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this

i choose to believe it's her/sam posting. 

and this is for some FANS especially foreign fans that want so bad and is questioning who is posting on her instagram... BRITNEY is a very sensitive person, it's not healthy for her to be like a normal person all over social media, reading comments and posting. of course, we don't want the tri-star team doing it bc they are f**king tacky, they should hire or train a bodyguard, sam or whoever, someone she trusts to help her with social media. social media is pretty toxic for someone like britney, since day one on her career she receives heavily critics, she do not deserve that, no one deserves people who don't know them well criticizing how they choose to live their lives. i know it's celebrity culture but since you cannot control haters you have to protect yourself. see what social media does with people like selena gomez, demi lovato... even justin bieber and cardi b, some of them get depressed and some of them get pretty stressed and responding haters. no good at all.

and Americans should go watch "The Great Hack" on Netflix, especially towards the ending.. It is something to think about and reflect bring the topic to those britney issues we discuss here.

But the funny thing is that they don't want to help her....that post is here to defend themselves for the tweet(Lou,Papa Spears,Jeff,Larry and Sam).

Pretending it was her who wrote that, it's still a shame.

Like, we all know how trashy the Internet in general can get, that isn't something new. It would be nice, for her, if she actually focused on the positive comments, the positive fans, but if we believe all these recent posts actually come from her, it's really sad she's come to this point where she lets the haters affect her so much to the point she has to come up and talk about her weight, and her expensive shoes  and what not. She used to not give a **** about  what haters had to say, which for the most part used to be the media back then. I don't know if they're telling her stuff to trick her into just seeing the bad things, but I hope she's using that same energy, that same disappointment and anger to fight back the cship and all the negative people that are actually with her, in her inner circle.

But if she doesn't appear in a video clarifying when she wrote that as previous posts, then it can be a Lou post for all we know :whatitellu:

Archived